𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟺

I woke up early in the morning take a shower, I saw a red mini dress hanging in the closet I took it cause I don't have any choice and dressed it up fast for I am excited to go home I almost forgot that today my childhood best friend Gabriel Hudson will be coming home from Australia, he was an exchanged student and he was the most smarty pants person that I have met other than Steven.

Gaby and I were just the same age, Gaby was a complete nerd he wears his big square glasses and always wearing a checkered polo sleeves but still he was my partner in crime in anoying my cousin Matt he was 3 years older than me he always tease me and would not stop until he hears me cry, since I was the only one in the house that he can bully because my other cousins are still babies at that time lucky for me to find a friend like Gabi who is there to support me.

Storytime....

My grandfather was Thomas John Mendez he was married to My grandmother Liliana Hearts.

They have 3 son's first is,

Theodore Mendez,
46 years old who had 2 son's.

First is Matthew he is 20 years old, the eldest of all the Mendez cousins and the towns biggest bully and Andrew was his younger brother and same age as me he is also my playmate and one of my Trio with Gabi.

Next is My Father
Theron Mendez, 44 years old.

I was his first child,
I have my two younger siblings they were twins Alexander and Alexandria they are still 13 years old.

Lastly, Thompson Mendez 41 years old he has 1 Son, Dexter 10 years old and 1 daughter, Amelia 7 years old.

Our family is rich but even were rich I choose to stay simple .

* A knock on the door

"Sky, are you done ? breakfast's ready"

I open the door and saw Chester Lee

"Ohh yes Chester I'm ready"

I just walk past by Chester cause he frozed for a minute or two I just left him stunned and just head to the dining room for breakfast

But suddenly he wrap his hand to my shoulder and the other, holding my hand I almost forgot that my broken ankle is not yet fully healed.

𝐂𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

As the door opened, there I saw an angel oops!! my bad, Sky Mendez wearing a red dress she looks very beautiful especially when she put her hair up I can see her beauty really stands out.

"Ohh yes Chester I'm ready" she replied.

I was stunned and my heartbeat started to beat faster and faster, I walk towards Sky and told her.

"Sky, do you mind?"
She just smiled and then I helped her, we finish having breakfast and Sky politely said goodbye to my grandparents as we are heading to school now.
My grandfather let me borrow one of his cars then I thank him and went to drive.

𝐒𝐤𝐲'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

Chester is in the driver seat and I was in the passenger seat and I was quiet because the truth is I was praying for my life does this Chipmunk even know how to drive or is he even qualified to do this kind of things, I just secured my seatbelt and closed my eyes but then several minutes have left the vehicle did not move an inch I open my eyes and saw Chester watching me

"What's your problem Chester? Just start the car and Drive!"

*He pinched my cheek, I was stunned for a second.

"You dummy how can I start the car if the keys was in your pocket" he smirks at me

Lord just take me to heavens with you this is so embarrassing, I forgot that Mr. Lee gave me the keys cause Chester goes to the bathroom for a minute.

"Sorry, Chester I forgot" I replied with a embarrassed look.

I just want to be buried deep in the soil ASAP!!
I gave him the keys and he starts the car and drove for long hours. I did not dare to utter any word because of my second hand embarrassment.

𝐂𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

As I pull into the schools parking lot, I found out that Sky was still peacefully asleep and I just don't know what to do, whether to wake her up or to let her nap more .

I decided to just wait her till she wakes up, as I watched her sleeping like a child.
I don't know but I just can't take my eyes off of her.

I know that she maybe my enemy but I think she's pretty.
*Tucking a strand of Sky's hair behind her ear then slowly touching Sky's cheeks in the back of his fingers*
No no no , what am I doing right now? it's obviously wrong, I must not fall in her dumb traps.
But still I can't resist.

𝐒𝐤𝐲'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

I just woke up from my long beauty rest because I felt like someone is touching my face
and I was right it was Chester, as I fully open my eyes I didn't see it properly for he removed he's hands faster than the speed of light but I caught his hand and did not release it.

"What were you doing just now?, I asked while still holding his hand.

"Why are you holding my face Chester ?"

"Umm.... , I- it was aahh a bug, yeah a bug there was a bug in your face and I was just trying to take it off " he said while almost dying inside.

"Aah ok I thought hmm... nevermind"I said but didn't have the courage to continue and released his hand.

"By the way were here and you're driver is waiting for you"He said.

"Did we arrived earlier? You should've just woke me up Chester" I said in a soft voice slowly looking at him, but his eyes was there already fixed at mine.

"It's fine, I don't want wake up a sleeping sloth do you?" He said.

"How dare you call me a slot you chipmunk!" I replied.

He then pulls out his phone and showed me a picture of me clinging at him like a sloth in a tree that was when we were at his grandparents mansion.

"Hey! But how?"I asked.
Stop I look so ugly in the video it really scared the hell out of me I look like a freaking sloth, now  he really had a point.

"It was grandma she told me it was cute so she took a video of it, you can't really blame grandma to the fact that you really enjoyed hugging me" He replied with a grin.

"Oh, perhaps your body was not useless for a minute"I replied.

"Go now, your driver is waiting in the front door of the school" He said.

"Ok Chester, and thanks for everything" I slowly mumbled.

" Yeah, I kinda pity you nothing serious and you owed me one" He said with a smirk.

* I slap Chester's shoulder slowly and we both laughed.

"Okay, but wait what kind of owe are you talking about?"I asked.

"You'll find out one day"He said.

I got out of Chester's car and waved him bye and safely got into my own car.