𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸

𝐒𝐤𝐲'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

It's pe class again, before this activity was invented pe is actually my favorite subject but now I don't even know what to say.

"Class make sure that you practice with your partners so that our ballroom dance will be perfectly good in the eyes of the audience, and also take note that the grading is not by one but by pair so make sure you cooperate with each other and try to help one another" our teacher said.

Now what! My other classmates are so lucky they are about to finish the dance, but I am stuck here with this chipmunk who barely knows how to step a foot in the floor.

I was in my emotional era when suddenly I felt a tap on my shoulder, it was James.

"Hi! Sky I bought you a drink I still felt bad that you didn't end up as my dance partner, Megan is always on her phone and didn't want to cooperate with me do you mind practicing the dance with me ?" He asked politely.

"You shouldn't have to buy me a drink but thanks, anyways yeah same here Chester doesn't seem to cooperate and I am scared to approach him so why not, you can be my partner for a while"

Meanwhile.....

Chester: please Megan forgive me I'm sorry 😐
Megan: duh like you even care, you would not even wear the couple shirt I made for you 😏 I told you were over
Chester: You made that? Btw I'm sorry about yesterday Meg 😃
Chester: Meg please 🥺

𝐂𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

"Ugh Max bro what will I do? no matter how sorry I am Megan still didn't accept my apology and I supposed I will going to be depressed for a couple of days with that terrible break up."I told him with disappointment.

"Really bro, Megan is really something else. You'll recover in a few days. By the way bro I don't know if I'm supposed to say this, but I overheard your mother and our teacher's conversation". He said.

"What is it about, tell me ?" I asked.

"It was about your grades, our teacher told your mother, that if there will be no improvement in your grades they might suggest to drop you off and they are afraid that they're might be no other schools that will accept you especially with your bad records in your previous school. I know you bro since preschool your smart back then why with the sudden change ".

"Thanks for the info bro!!" I said and walked away leaving Max stunned.

"He's not even affected ?, Is he a rock head?" Max said .

This must be because of my aunt, she planned all of this. So what does she want from me now?
I know that Asher had stole everything from me isn't that enough?.

I almost forgot that my mom told me to be aware of my aunt's plans to ruined my reputation just so he's son Asher will take all Grandpa's inheritance.

I really need to get back on my foot now by starting to make a move.

𝐒𝐤𝐲'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

While James and I, are practicing the dance suddenly someone grabbed my hand and dragged me it's Chester.

"Sky can you teach me what to do?" He said.

"Hmm I taught you told me to never talk to you ever again but look who's here to beg for mercy"

"You are mine Sky" he said.

" What do you mean mine Chester?" I asked.

" You are mine, my partner why are you practicing with him and not me are you not thinking about our grades ?" He replied.