•|Ushshaaq|•6 [Last]

Are you jinn?
Because Jinn ne mera dil luteya Ohhoo!

•6•

A month later.

The scorching heat of the summer was getting on all the women's heads who worked in the kitchen for their families. Ramsha wasn't an exception. The sweat trickled down her neck as the boiling curry painted her face red. She was pissed at everything around her. Summer does that to her.

A pair of arms snakes around her waist pulling her against a firm muscular body. He rested his chin on her shoulder, peeking down the bowl. She didn't need him to put her already hot body on fire. She controlled her irritation and slowly pulled away.

A frown graced Yusuf's lips as he stared at his wife who was drenched in sweat from head to toe.

"I need to shower! I'm all wet" She muttered moving towards the sink. Yusuf smirked at her choice of words.

"I'm disappointed that I didn't play a role in making you wet" She flushed red at his statement. Grabbing the dishes, she started cleaning them.

"Okay, go and shower," He said instantly. She looked at him from the corner of her eyes before shaking her head.

"And who is going to wash the dishes?" She batted her lashes at him, giving him an innocent look. Yusuf bit his lips for a second, observing her condition.

"I will do the dishes!" This is the only sentence better than I love you for a woman to hear from her husband.  She beamed at him with her cheeks stretching out wide.

"Aww! That's so sweet of you!" She stood on her toes and placed a peck on his lips.

"Ek baar mana toh kardeti, bolne ko hi sahi " He muttered with a smile tugged at his lips.

[You could have refused, just to say]

"Kyu? Ye offer baar baar nahi ataa, or mujhe maloom hai ap kitne kaam chor hai!" She retorted back with a smirk.

[Why? This offer doesn't come often and I know how lazy you are]

"Khuda ka khauf karo Ramsha! Tumhare kehne par Maine parsu saare kapde dhoye the. Haadi ke diapers kon change karta hai shaam ke waqt? parso apke shehzade ko neend nahi aarahi thi, Puri raat uski baatein sunta raha, Wallah ek lafz samjh nahi aya." His voice held an agitation making her laugh loudly. To say Ramsha was not easy on Yusuf will be an understatement.

[ Fear lord Ramsha! I washed all the clothes on your saying. Who changed Haadi's diapers in the evening? The day before yesterday, your darling prince didn't feel sleepy and I had to stay up with him the entire night listening to his babbling, I swear I didn't understand a single word!]

"Acha na, maan gayi mai, Aap ko house job suit karti hai" She giggled when he glared at her.

[Okay, I believe it, a house job suits you!]

With narrowed eyes, he covered the distance between them in two long strides. In one Swift motion, he tilted her chin and crashed his lips on hers, making her gasp at the sudden turn of events. His hands gripped her waist, and his lips bit hers. His tongue met hers and Desire erupted in their bodies.

Before they could go any further, The ringing of Ramsha's phone pulled them apart. Gaining his composure, Yusuf grabbed the phone kept on the table and frowned at her.

"No name" She blinked at him confused. She peeked in to see a new number blasting in her phone.

"Pick it," She said in a slow voice, not knowing the disaster raging towards her.