Chapter 2

Words: 353 w/ A/N

Classic's eyes blacked out in fear. "what. the fuck. is going on?!"

All the alternates would look at each other, exchanging concerned looks.

 Blue took off his helmet to normally talk to Classic. "Are you ok, lazy me?" Blue asked, "You seem.. perturbed."

"p e r t u r b e d ? !" Classic said in frustration, his eyes still blacked out.

"we are literally in a-" Classic stood up, "s p a c e s h i p !" 

 "At least we're in great company~" Lust would scoot closer to Classic, resting his chin on both hands.

Classic looked at Lust in disgust. "6..."

"6ft apart please..." Sans slowly pushed Lust away.

"alright," Classic sighed, "does anyone here know anything about what's going on?"

 Red grumbled and rolled his eyes, "Sorry Classic, all we got is what these here tablets tell us." He said while holding up his own device.

 G turned on his tablet and started reading from it, "It says here that all crewmates have a list of tasks they need to finish."

 "However, there are also 2 Imposters among us."

"And their goal, is to kill all of us..." G put down the tablet plainly.

 Classic's eyelight shone a bright blue and yellow, rising to a panic. "n o, that's r i d i c u l o u s!" He refused.

 Outer had been reading from his tablet, too, "Unfortunately, this does seem to be case of the situation." he said with a hint of sorrow.

 "The only way to win against the imposters are through completing all tasks or by voting 'em out."

 "Plus, it seems to be that all our magic has been suppressed.Outer stuffed his face closer to the tablet screen. "To what degree, however, is unknown."

Classic's eyelights vanished in fear once more, "p...papyrus?!"

Stretch, being the worried brother he is, wanted to at least inform Classic. "Sorry pal, I'm the only Papyrus here."

"Plus, I'm not from your universe." He added.

Classic tilted his head down, "so... what should we do?"

"split up? go in groups?" He suggested.

What to do... what to do...