Chapter 8

Classic's skull suddenly dropped from where it was positioned, causing him to randomly wake up in a panic. He rubbed his eyes, questioning why he hadn't heard Black or Dust talking yet. That, was because both of their suits were empty except for a pile of dust. Though he did see the vent close out of the corner of his eye.

 He stared at the piles for a few moments, must be thinking it was all a tricky dream. Classic stood up and kneeled down to the two dust piles, then literally just slapped himself to see if he was dreaming. This hadn't been a dream. None of it had.

 Sans backed away, horrified at the sight and pulled out his tablet to call a meeting. Alarms blared and all the alternates were teleported to the cafeteria, including any bodies that the imposters killed. (Thankfully, it was still only Dust and Black's bodies that were there.)

 "AGAIN?? WE WERE- I DIDN'T EVEN FINISH MY TASK!" Red was definitely frustrated, unlike everyone else who probably knew by now meetings were going to be called frequently. "Urgh.." Horror rubbed what was left of the back of his head, he had fallen to the floor. "You alright Axe?" "Yeah."

 A few of them continued talking.

 Classic stared at the black and purple suits filled with the dust of his alternates and sighed. "sorry to cut the party off short but, got some bad news." Everyone suddenly looked over at him, assuming the worst already. "eugh, don't give me those dusty stares." No one laughed at that.

 He awkwardly pulled the two suits up onto the table, backing up and letting the others peer at them. "Wh-What?" "Who did this?" "Dust and Black?" Questions of the sort broke apart between several Sanses, while a few of them started tearing up. "How did they even k-kill them..? Dust.. Blackberry..." Blue was around sobbing at this point while his bro comforted him, glaring at Classic.

 "what?" He answered, already feeling accused by the moment he spoke up. "you.. you did this, didnt you." The surrounding arguements drowned the sound of Stretch's voice out. "what was that bud?"  Stretch rolled his eyes and scoffed, annoyed at the Sans.

 "you. you did this." Stretch repeated, loud enough to shut up at least a few others around. Then eventually silence washed over the room. You could clearly hear the sound of Classic pulling his hands out of his pockets and holding them up. "look pap- 'stretch' i didnt do shit." Stretch could feel his soul burning with fury, until it was cut off by the sobbing voice of his bro. "P-Pap- theres.. n-no way he could've done it.." Blue wiped away what seemed to be a tear stain on his cheek. "P-Please.. I don't wanna see someone innocent get v-votes out either.."

 "see, kid gets it." Classic shoved his hands back into his jacket. Just as Horror spoke up. "well, how could you let them die in the first place? you were staying in a group..." He again scratched around the giant gape in his skull, feeling awfully nervous for some reason. Everyone agreed, nodding and exchanging looks to each other as well as a few verbal.

 Blue nudged his brother, trying to tell him something. Stretch kneeled down as Blue whispered into his "ear"
"ey, ey. everyone calm down and lets have classic explain himself. yeah?" Most of them nodded, and Blue seemed content enough with that.

 "thanks." Stretch nodded to Classic, as a silent you're welcome, he guessed. "well, we were all heading to security since they wanted to keep an eye on people." They all listened in, every single "eye" in the room staring at Sans. "i found some random chair and slept in it, until i woke up and saw the two dusted and the vent closing." He shivered slightly at the thought of being that close to being killed.

 "He could be lying!" Someone yelled out, obviously thinking they were the shit or something. "well, how would he be able to kill two people at once?" 

 They all seemed uninterested, shifting in their spot. "True.." The same person realized,  but remembered one more thing that could get Sans voted out. "What if he did the double kill with someone else???

 Stretch shrugged. "i dunno. keep him as a pet or something."

They all discussed a little longer, hesitantly deciding to skip vote for the next round.

Who was it?
No one may know.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

aaa sorry i get lazy towards the end
this is like the 3rd thing ive done on wattpad this night sooo ;-;
look forward for things this week doe :D
especially in the new oneshots book~
mwuahaha
OH RIGHT ALSO WITH UH HALLOWEEN =D
yes.
anygays have a nice day/night

Word Count: 789

-o2/AK