Chapter 3

Words: 357 w/ A/N

~~Blackberry's View~~

All the alternates continued arguing, discussing, and coming up with plans.

 Blackberry scoffed, "Well I'm certainly not staying with you lot." he got up, turned around and walked away.

"WAIT!" Blue grabbed onto Black's arm, trying to keep everyone together.

 Blackberry turned back at Blue with a piercing look, and yelled, "UNHAND ME!" Blue only tightened his grip, ready to give a reason for Black to stay.

 "Where are you going Black? It's not safe!"

 "We should accumulate a plan and-"

 Blackberry broke from Blue's grasp, "I'm going to do my tasks A L O N E ."

 "Like HELL if I trust any of you IMBBECILES." Black stormed out the cafeteria, heading towards the hallway near O2.

 The rest of the alternates looked over where Blackberry stormed off, staring in worry and concern.

 Classic sighed as Blue looked back at the others, eyebrows shifting lower. (if they even have any-)

Blackberry stared at the ground with his arms crossed. "Idiots." He grumbled and sighed.

 He rubbed his forehead and around his eye sockets in laziness, "Mutt!" he ordered, taking his hand off his face.

 "Mutt, I demand that you- Mutt?" He looked around, confused. He let his arms rest by his side again.

"Oh... right..."

"I'm alone..." He said a tad bit quieter, suddenly feeling very small.

~~Classic's View~~

G was still looking to where Black had gone, "Welp." he shrugged.

 Classic smacked his head into the table and groaned. Lust and Outer looked over their shoulders with concern over both their faces.

"I supposed I'll be heading off as well." G stood up and walked away.

"BUT-!" Blue exclaimed to the Sans that was leaving.

"The faster we get tasks done.."

"..the faster this will be over." G walked out of the room at last.

 "Whatever y'all wanna do. <3" Lust said affectionately.

"I mean... he does have a point." Star added.

 Dust stood up, "I guess we split up then, hmmm." he said plainly. "Come, Papyrus" He gestured to thin air, walking out the room calmly.

They all made up their pairs, Stretch with Blueberry, Axe with Red, and Star with Lust.

Classic stared at the table and sighed, "guess i'm alone..."

Round 1