Chapter 7

(so uh, just a warning. i swear i didnt put any ships in this yet- it might seem like it but its just me taking up any funny opportunity sooo yeah)

(oya. Swap/Blueberry is kinda complicated, i might've just combined the two. Idk why, but i kinda like it like that. Aka its basically both fanon and canon Swap!Sans combined, meaning I will also use both nicknames cause this shiz is annoying- BARE WITH ME HERE)

(hope ya enjoy)

 "lets see, so everyone has to go in groups, huh?" Classic observed, hearing the surrounding conversations.

 "Yup! I think the rest of us will, how about you, Classic?" Blue replied, making sure everyone was in a group. "eh, no one yet." Sans sighed and thought about it. "hey, ain't the Blackberry guy and Dust need a group too?"

 "Oh yeah! Dust! Blackberry!" Swap cupped his hands overs his boney mouth and called out their names.

 Dust was about to walk off until he heard Blue calling him, and looked back. Blackberry had been grumbling to himself about who the Imposter was.

 "What do you want?" Black snapped at Blue. Dust had just walked back, readjusting the scarf around his neck.

 "We need everyone to be in groups this round, so you, Dust, and Classic will be in a trio together!" Blue said enthusiastically, despite the others not really wanting to be in a group.

 "What?! But that guy-" Blackberry pointed at Classic childishly. "He's lazy- and a bit suspicious nonetheless!-" He was cut off by Dust setting his hand on his shoulder and turning him around.

 "Look, if you're that suspicious of Classic, it's best we go with him so he doesn't kill shit." Dust whispered discreetly, although still catching Classic's attention.

 "And who are you to be bossing me around?" He turned defensively at Dust, making him loose grip of his shoulder.

 "You don't have ta, unless ya want someone else killed." Dust grunted while rolling his eyes dramatically.

 Blackberry sighed rudely, folding his arms, "Fine, but I'll be leading us around." Dust chuckled at his immaturity, "Yeah right..." He walked over to Classic and tapped his shoulder, who was speaking with Blueberry once more.

 "what's up?" Classic turned around, Blueberry looked over until Stretch got his notice. "You're comin' with us this round." Dust motioned his hand to point at Black, who was tapping his foot on the floor impatiently.

 "aright then, ya sure?" Classic stood up, unsure if Dust was serious or not about an actual trio with the three of them.

 Dust nodded, walking over to Blackberry with Classic trailing behind. "You guys are unbelievably slow." Blackberry complained, unfolding his arms.

 "sorry, im just so thirsty, you could say im bone dry." Classic chuckled to himself, making the other two glare at him coldly.

~~Plum + Outer~~

 "How about we go back to Weapons since we got teleported before completing our tasks?" Star suggested, tilting his head to where Weapons was.

 "Like I said before, whatever you want~" Lust stood up and smiled at Outer, waiting for him to get up.

 "Alright then, off we go!" They made their way to Weapons and Star continued his task. Plum clicked his tongue, "Awe, seems like I don't have any other tasks here..."