Chapter 4

Words: 434 w/ A/N

~~Classic's View~~

Sans rested a cheek on his left palm, being awfully lazy like always.

"suppose i'll have to get started on those tasks..." ("for once..") he mumbled.

He drowsily turned on and looked at the tablet screen, it was open to the map.

"uhhhh.." He was unsure of where to start first, ". . ." staring at the screen for several moments.

"it wouldn't hurt to take a small nap, right?" Classic shrugged to himself, "...would it?"

"nah." Sans buried his face into his arms and slept on the table.

*snore*

The alternates peacefully worked around the ship, Plum and Star were in Weapons, Axe and Red in admin, then Blueberry and Stretch in Medbay.

~~Blueberry's View~~

Stretch held his tablet up to read it, "Looks like I've got a task in here, bro." Blue looked up at Stretch. "Oh?"

"What about you?" Stretch questioned, "Hmm. no not here." Blue answered while looking at his screen, "But I do have one in the room next to us!" he said enthusiastically.

"Since it's so close, I'll do mine while you do yours!"

"Hit two birds with one stone as humans would say!" He finished.

Blue started out the room, running towards his destination. "Huh? Yeah! Don't stray too far bro!" Stretch responded, distracted with his task.

~~3rd Person View~~

G stitched the wires together carefully, when he heard a noise near him. "Huh?!"

thud.

Dust was carrying a gallon of gas from storage when he heard a loud noise from electrical, he put down the gas and headed over.

"Hello?" He said, entering the room. "G?" He looked around the corner, thinking there was probably nothing there.

"Huh... I thought I heard..." Dust stared at the body in surprise, kneeling down and holding the now dusted skeleton's yellow suit.

"How strange..." He pondered, and stood back up to report the body.

"Tch... what a waste of LV."

The alarms rang. it was the first meeting.

A body has been discovered.

Bonus!:

~~G's View~~

"FUCK! I just HAD to be killed first!"

"And by HIM no less!"

(k, author here, so next chapter is going to be the last chapter that was copied-ish off the original comic.
ill put the link to it after this just be careful to not accidentally stumble across spoilers cuz the original creator kinda gave up and said who the imposters are :P

and please bare with me in how inexperienced i am at writing mysteries XD)

hope you have enjoyed so far =)

(uhhh just copy and paste the link into the search bar- idk how this works)

https://www.tumblr.com/amongustale/629988174567014400/among-us-tale-let-the-games-begin-finally-the

(i did not make the comic this fanfic is based off of it and later to be continued off it)