You have a lazy day

Days off with Taylor were a rarity and this was the first one she'd had in 2 months so you were both extremely excited to be spending the day together. 

Due to your excitement, you had woken up at 6am and just lay on your side watching Taylor sleep peacefully, her lips slightly parted and her eyelashes fluttering as she dreamt. You only hoped she was dreaming good things about you.

After an hour of just watching her you grew impatient and wanted to see her beautiful blue eyes. You let your fingertips gently brush against her cheek and she stirred slightly at the touch, still not completely awake. Chuckling softly, you pressed your lips to her forehead gently and pulled away to see her eyelashes flutter before her blue eyes stare into yours. 

You gave her a small side smile and she grinned widely before rubbing her eyes with her hands like a child.

"What time is it?", she mumbled, sitting up slightly.

"About seven in the morning", you whispered back to her, not bothering to move from your position.

She looked down at you bundled up in blankets and smiled. Her hand tangled itself in your hair and she began to brush her fingers through it, making you close your eyes as you leaned into her touch.

"What do you wanna do today?", she asked you, still staring at you, marvelling in your beauty.

You opened your eyes again and looked up at her. "I just wanna stay here with you", you replied. She shuffled her body back down the bed so she was lying down next to you again and you snuggled up to her, resting your head on her chest. She wrapped her arms around your body pulling you even closer to her and resting her head on top of yours.

You sighed in content and Taylor smiled at the small noise. You both stayed like that for ages just relaxing together and holding each other.

"I love you so much Y/N"

You blushed slightly. "I love you too Taylor"