You snap at her

You and Taylor had planned to spend a relaxed day together, enjoying each other's company and forgetting the stresses of daily life. The morning began just as you had hoped, with lazy breakfast in bed, laughter, and sweet nothings exchanged.

As the day went on, you noticed that Taylor wasn't getting around to the household chores that had been piling up for days. Laundry still sitting in the baskets, dishes still dirty in the sink. You'd asked politely a couple of times, but it seemed like Taylor was more interested in lounging around. Frustration began to build up inside you.

You scrubbed the dishes that Taylor was supposed to do and finally, unable to contain your irritation any longer, you snapped at her. You dropped the dish back into the sink, making a loud clattering noise that startled Taylor.

"Taylor, I've been asking you to help with these chores all week, and you're just sitting there! Can you please just get up and do something for once?" The words came out sharper and harsher than you intended, and the hurt in Taylor's eyes was immediate. You could see the emotional pain you had caused, and your heart sank.

Taylor, clearly hurt, lowered her gaze and sighed heavily. The weight of your words hung heavy in the air, and you felt an overwhelming sense of guilt wash over you. You knew you had crossed a line, and it was eating you up inside.

"I'm so sorry," you stammered, your voice quivering with regret. "I didn't mean to say that, you do lots of things that i'm grateful for and you work so hard all the time. I let my frustration get the best of me, and I hurt you. I never want to hurt you, Taylor. I love you so much."

Tears welled up in your own eyes as you reached out to gently touch Taylor's arm, desperate to make amends. "Please forgive me," you pleaded. "I promise I'll communicate better about these things. I'm sorry"

Taylor turned back to you, her eyes filled with a mix of hurt and understanding. She nodded slowly and wrapped her arms around you, pulling you into a comforting embrace. "I know you didn't mean it," Taylor whispered, her voice still tinged with sadness. "I love you too, and I forgive you. Let's just forget about this and enjoy the rest of our day together."

Relief flooded over you and Taylor smiled as she grabbed the scrubbing brush out of your hand, picking up the plate from the sink. As she got to work on the cleaning, you watched her pull disgusted faces that made you laugh out loud.

When the dishes were done and put away, Taylor sighed with relief and made her way over to you. You had made yourself comfortable at the kitchen table, writing out the shopping list for next weeks groceries.

Taylor wrapped her arms around you from behind, resting her chin on top of your head. "How's my little worker bee", she said, watching you scribble out the words Cat Food.

You chuckled lightly, placing your pen down on the table and holding Taylor's arms with your hands. The position she was in meant you could only reach her forearms that were secured around your shoulders and chest.

"You wanna go watch Greys Anatomy again?" she asked, hope evident in her voice.

"Is that even a question?" you replied in a joking manner. Taylor giggled before pressing a kiss to the top of your head.

"Come on then". She grabbed your hand, pulling you from your seat as you made your way into the living room.

You both spent the rest of the evening watching reruns of Greys Anatomy, curled up on the sofa just enjoying each others company.