You get hurt at her show - requested

written in the third person

The stadium buzzed with an electric energy, a palpable excitement that rippled through the air as the anticipation reached its peak. Thousands of fans, adorned in an array of costumes representing Taylor's different eras, filled the colossal arena, their voices united in a harmonious hum. The stage was a masterpiece of lights and technology, a dazzling backdrop for the star of the night – Taylor Swift herself.

As the music swelled, a hush fell over the crowd, and the spotlight illuminated the stage. There she stood, an embodiment of grace and power, ready to weave her magic. The first notes of her song Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince, reverberated through the stadium, and the audience erupted into cheers that seemed to shake the very ground they stood on.

But amidst the sea of faces, one stood out the most – Y/N. Positioned in the front row, her eyes sparkled with a mix of pride, love, and utter admiration. Dressed in a simple yet stylish outfit, she was the center of Taylor's universe in that moment. Their love story was one that had captured the hearts of fans around the world – Taylor and Y/N, an inseparable duo navigating life's twists and turns together.

The performance was an enchanting journey through Taylor's eras, each song transitioning seamlessly into the next. With every lyric, every note, she held the audience in the palm of her hand, her magnetic presence transcending mere entertainment. Y/N sang along to every word, her voice blending with thousands of others in perfect harmony.

As the setlist progressed, Taylor's eyes occasionally locked onto Y/N, a secret smile tugging at the corners of her lips. It was a small, intimate connection amid the grandeur of the performance, a reminder that even in a stadium packed with fans, their love was a personal universe.

But fate has a way of inserting itself even into the most perfect moments. During a particularly energetic song, the crowd surged forward, and in the chaos, Y/N stumbled, her ankle twisting in an unnatural angle. A sharp gasp escaped her lips as pain radiated through her body. She managed to steady herself, but her face contorted in agony.

Taylor, caught up in the performance, didn't notice the mishap at first. It was only when she scanned the front row, searching for Y/N's familiar face, that she caught sight of the pained expression. Her heart clenched in alarm, and she faltered, her voice momentarily wavering.

For a split second, time seemed to stand still as their gazes locked – Taylor's filled with concern and Y/N's with a mixture of pain and reassurance. Y/N managed a reassuring smile, her eyes silently urging Taylor to continue the show. But Taylor's instinct to protect and care overwhelmed her, and as the song concluded, she approached the edge of the stage.

"Hey, everyone," Taylor's voice rang out, the stadium falling into a hushed silence as she addressed the crowd. "I just want to take a moment to make sure someone very special is okay." With those words, she descended the stairs, the crowd parting to make way for her.

Y/N's heart swelled at Taylor's unwavering concern, her love for Taylor deepening in that moment. Despite the pain, Y/N managed a sheepish grin. "I'm fine, really," she whispered as Taylor reached her side.

Taylor crouched down, her hand reaching out to gently cradle Y/N's face. "You sure?"

Y/N nodded, her fingers brushing against Taylor's. "I'll be okay. You've got a show to finish."

Taylor pressed a tender kiss to Y/N's forehead, a silent promise passing between them. With a final, longing look, she stood and made her way back to the stage. The music swelled again, and Taylor continued to pour her heart into the performance, but her gaze occasionally flickered to Y/N, a mix of emotions playing across her face – concern, love, and an unspoken hope that the show would end soon so she could be by Y/N's side.

And as the final notes of the concert echoed through the stadium, Taylor rushed backstage, her heart torn between the exhilaration of the performance and the worry for her injured girlfriend. Love had woven its threads into their lives once more, a reminder that even in the midst of fame and spectacle, it was the deeply personal moments that truly defined their journey.