You wear her hoodie

"Ugh, where is it?!" Taylor grumbles as she rifles through her closet. "I swear I put it in here".

You heard her grumbling and talking to herself so you began to make your way upstairs. You paused at the door to your shared bedroom and smirked at the sight of Taylors frown as she threw clothes everywhere trying to find her favourite hoodie.

You knew where it was.

You were wearing it.

You giggled softly before speaking up "Whats the matter my love?" you asked her, holding in your laughter.

You heard Taylor huff before standing back defeated. "I can't find my hoodie. I'm sure I put it in here".

You smirked to yourself, watching Taylors eyes scan the floor of the bedroom, still not looking at you. You played with the ends of the sleeves before grinning mischievously.

"Hmmm I wonder where it could be", you said, placing a finger on your lips as if you were thinking hard.

"Yeah I know i-"

Taylor paused when she looked up at you.

Her expression looked shocked at first before she softened and smiled at the sight of you wearing her hoodie.

"What?" you said, grinning, "Did you find it?"

Taylor chuckled before making her way over to you. "yes I think I did".

"Oh wow really? where did you find it?!". Taylor rolled her eyes at your jokes and smirked at you before grabbing her phone out of her back pocket. She opened up her camera and snapped some photos of you.

"Wha- Hey!" you exclaimed holding your hands in front of your face a few seconds too late.

"Sorry baby but you looked too cute, I had to", Taylor said, smiling at the photos.

"Did you really have to?" you sighed, chuckling as you played with the sleeves again.

"Yes you're so cute, but i'm gonna need it back", Taylor looked up at you, tucking her phone back in her pocket.

"not happening", You replied, smirking at her.

"Yes it's my favourite jumper".

"hmmm no"

"yes"

"nahh"

"please"

"nah i'm good"

"c'mon Y/N "

"ugh fine"

With a sigh, you lifted the jumper over your head leaving you in just a bra. Taylor went wide eyed for a second before relaxing her face and grabbing the jumper out of your hands.

"Thanks babe", she said kissing your forehead and pulling the hoodie over her body.

You rolled your eyes in fake annoyance before grabbing one Taylors shirts to wear instead.

Taylor at the sight before kissing your cheek.

"Okay i'm gonna be at the studio all evening, I love you, I promise i'll make it up to you when I return", Taylor winked at you.

"I love you too" you smirked excited for the events that would soon be happening tonight.

Taylor Swift Imagines - Book one (gxg)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें