1

"Ca-" a soft buzz in my ears. My fingertips are tingling and my head feels heavy.

"Carla." My name? Who's voice is that? It somehow sounds...

"Carla Flores!" My teachers voice booms through the classroom and rings in my ears.

Making me gasp and sit up straight in shock.
"Sorry, miss Bridian." I quickly say.

I lean back on my chair and miss Bridian makes her way back to the front of the classroom, continuing her topic about world history. A boring class with no use in daily life. Basically a useless class if you ask me.

Her gaze leaves mine and so I turn and look out of the window left of me.

Back in the corner of the class is my seat and so my naps during this class often go unnoticed. Sadly today wasn't that case and so I try and find different things to distract me.

The trees rustle without a sound and birds fly past the window and chirp softly.

Suddenly a paper ball lands next to my feet.

I look to my right and across the classroom seeing who might've thrown it but my suspicion is right.

Jaime.

Jaime in the other corner of the class, smirks my way as he flicks his pencil in his hand.

His eyes focused on my gaze and his lower arm flexing his tattoo's as the pencil turns and spins. As if he wants to show off his skill.

Bastard. I pick up the ball and want to stuff it in my bag but suddenly the paper ball gets snatched out of my hand.

The teacher, again. Stood in front of me and, as if I was committing a crime, looks at me in disgust.

Jaime shifts in his seat. Knowing it was his and knew the contents of the paper.

She eyes me up and down and wants to, presumably, talk to me sternly but I interrupt.

"It was just thrown to me, I didn't make it." Raising my hands a little. Flashing my gaze over Jaime.

She hums and turns around. Takes a good look around the class then turns her heel and starts walking.

"The throwing of paper balls, planes or any sort of paper nuisances are prohibited. Of course all of you third year students should know this by now."

He has made her way in front of the class. She places the ball in her palm and start unwrapping it.
"Confess now and join miss Flores to the deans office or..."

In shock my eyes widen. Why me? I didn't do anything!

"Or i'm showing the whole class the content of this paper and you'll be forced to come out and present to the class the meaning of it. And then, you'll be sent to the deans office."

Jaime, to my surprise, springs up in his seat.
"It was mine. Apologies." He states, a little to no emotion in his voice.

But that stupid smirk plastered on his face irritated the fuck out of me.

"Save your apologies for the administration's office. Go the both of you, now."
She says as he crumples the paper back up.

I had gathered my stuff in hurry and walked past miss Bridian. She stops me and hands me the paper.

Then scoffs and steps back.

Bitch.

I storm out of the classroom, feeling that bastards presence behind me already.

"Awh don't be mad~" he strains his voice to sound highly pitched and pitiful.

"Shut your trap." I respond. Clinging my first tighter around my bag.

He leaps in front of me and starts walking backwards. Snatching the paper out of my clenched fist and unwrapping it.

I sigh and try to walk past him but he keeps blocking the way leaving me no choice but to stop in my tracks and cross my arms.

"Here, look at the pretty picture I drew of you."
He says as he finally turns around the scrunched up now mildy flat paper he had unwrapped.

A picture of me, from the side. Laying down on my hands and drool pooling out of my mouth. My face very scrunched and ugly. Somewhat the drawing was of good quality but mocking me as well.

Without thought I snatch it out of his hands and rip the paper to pieces.
"I don't fucking care. Leave me alone."

I finally step beside him and leave him there. Not knowing the way his face looked I feel a tiny urge to turn around and look but I force myself to keep walking.

When I make it to the office the secretary greets me and hands me a form. I fill it in to administrate the reason why I was sent here and while filling it in, Jaime finally joins us in the room.

She follows the same procedure with him and then excused herself for a bit and left us alone. Filling in the papers.

I sigh and place the pen down, having finished filling in the information.

"My dad's going to be pissed about this." I mumble.

He hums and then looks at me the pen staying still.
"You're not going to tell him it was my fault right?" His eyes somehow showing a form of guilt or rather worry.

"But it was though..." I say. Glancing at him.

His mouth hangs open meaning to say something but he doesn't.

"Don't look so pitiful. It wasn't even my fault and I got send here anyway. Because of you."

He's quiet but his eyes are still focused on me.

"You know how this could affect my future!"

My agitation growing by the second.

"You know about my dad's business... you know how important it is to me to work there in the future!"

"If you keep screwing me up and making me get send to detention you-" I get cut off by his gaze. He looks angrily.

"Don't blame this all on me." He pushes through his teeth. His fists tight around the pen. His jaw prominent as his dark hair covers his dark eyes slightly.

He seems mad. But I could care less.
I'm mad at him.

"I do blame you." I huff out. My eyes somehow glancing away from his stern gaze.

After some silence he drops his pen and walks up to me. Nearing into my aura.

Unconsciously I take a step back every time he takes one towards me until my back hit the icy wall.

His arm travels to the wall when he leans in.
"You always blame me, for all your shit." He gritted through his teeth.

My anger rose to the surface. My hands travel up and without thought they push against his chest, with all my might.

He stumbles back and looks at me with a mixture of anger and shock.

"Don't fucking intimidate me." I spat back.
Before Jaime could chime in I step forward as my lip twitched in anger.

"Don't come close to me or touch me ever again." My shoulders rising up and down and my first clenching.

Jaime gulps visibly. His eyes still seeping with anger
"Got it." His voice unemotional and monotone.

Not many minutes later until the secretary steps back out and takes our forms. She leads the way to the dean's office and thus our weekly routine continues.