3

Jaime's p.o.v.

I heard, presumably my mom knock on my door. I placed my phone down with a groan and got out of my bathroom.

"Mom I am trying to-"
In shock I'm met with two hazel eyes staring back at me in shock.

Carla's curls up in a bun and a classy black outfit. Her gaze traveled down my body and I myself realise my state of appearance.

"Take a shower." I finished off my sentence.

I see Carla swallow visibly and her eyes shoot to the ground. Clearing her throat and fumbling with her hands. She's nervous...

"What are you doing?" I asked. Double statement.
'What are you doing, here at my door.' and
'What are you doing, looking so shy for.'

Her gaze hasn't moved up to meet mine when she spoke, fairly soft.
"I uh your mom asked me to-"

Ugh.

I hum and walk away from the door.

Mom has been nagging me the whole day, scolding me for getting Carla in trouble at school and pestering me with getting ready for dinner.

I expected Carla to leave but on the contrary I hear her heels clack as she steps up behind me. "I said, your mom asked me to take you downstairs. For diner?" Her voice sounds stern.

I cross my arms and turn around, unable to keep myself from smiling at the view in front of me.

Fuck. Finally I get to take a good look of her outfit. Her beautiful black silhouette in those jeans and her necklace just inviting me to look at her cleavage. Her gaze unwavering and so fucking sexy.

I can't stop myself from teasing her. I can never hold myself back from teasing her...
Seeing her angry just... does something to me.

"What d'you think I was doing huh?" I say opening my arms, revealing my body to her once again. Flexing my muscles a little bit to enhance.

Once again her eyes linger and I can see her mind taking off into space or whatever what she must be thinking about. I tilt my head a little to catch her gaze.

"T-taking a shower?" She says. Stuttering a little.

My heart skips a beat and I need to strain myself to not comment on her cuteness.

I let out a chuckle. "Yes, exactly. Now get out and stop staring. Idiot." I said. Turning back around and fumbling with the hem of my sweats. Pulling them down just a bit.

I peek back behind me and see her rushing out of my room and shutting the door behind her.
Her waist rolling when she walked and her perfume lingered in the air.

I placed a hand on my head and sighed.
My fucking god Carla, so cute.

I smile to myself as I strip down and feel my length pulsating a bit.

All the things that went through my head, too vulgar to say aloud or even think about. I gotta stop thinking of her that way...
I missed my shot when I hit puberty and made the decision to push her away.

Wary of the feeling and scared on what to do, even back then... every little thing she did it started to turn me on. I felt guilty and made my choice.