4

I felt my panties soak in my wetness and even more redness rose to my cheeks.

My lips parted and I bit down on the bottom.
Jaime's soft gaze had slipped away, his hooded eyes and lingering gaze motioned between my lips and my eyes.

"W-what?" I asked. Feeling embarrassed.

"I... I think i'm still drunk." He whispered back. Retreating his hand from my head.

Without any thought in my mind I pulled my hand onto his and pulled it back onto my head.
"Don't stop." Almost a plea.

His eyes widened and let his head fall onto my waist.

"Fuck. Don't talk to me like that." He said. His other hand gripping my hip.

My breath hitched and I smiled softly.
"Sorry, I think i'm also still drunk." I admitted.

His eyes lifted up from the sheets onto me again.
"You're not going to remember this huh?" He asked. A hint of sadness in his voice.

I shook my head.
"Don't know. Probably not." I chuckle a little and before I could open my eyes to meet his, he had stuffed his head into the crook of my neck.

His hand had wrapped around my waist and his other hand still wrapped in my hair, rubbing my head.

A soft hum escaped his lips as he nuzzled himself closer to me. Pushing his leg in between mine. As if he was afraid to loose me.

Clinging onto me as if I was his most precious thing in the whole world.

For the first time in a long time I felt truly at piece and completely comforted.

I closed my eyes and let my hands travel to Jaime's back and the other to his hair. Stroking both to, in a way, reassure him I was here and not going away.

I felt myself drift off to sleep but I could feel something like small pecks and kisses in my neck. Making me hum as I fell in the deepest sleep I had fallen into in a good long while.

The birds were chirping outside. Awakening me from my pleasant sleep. I took me a while to open my eyes and let my mind recollect every detail of last night.

In shock I wake up. My eyes darting around the room. To my surprise Jaime's not here.

Fuck I remember everything.

I shake my head as if to shake out all the memories of last night but, of course, to no avail.

I slip out onto the cold floor and notice my blazer on the chair behind his desk. I quickly put it on and search for my heels.

Where'd I put them? Shit, I gotta hurry and get out of here.

"Carla~" Jaime's voice sounds slurred.
His gaze low and lingering on me.

I plop down onto his bed. Giggling and rolling around.
"I'm too drunk to go home, let me crash here."
My gaze finally catching his.
"Just like we used to."

He hums and bends down next to me.
I lean onto my hands and peer at him.

His hands travel onto my thighs, sending shivers down my nerves-system.

He leans down and slides his hands across my legs, all the way down to my ankles.

Slipping my heels off and doing the same with the other. Slinging the heels over his shoulder before walking over to the bathroom and placing them there, on a shoe rack, under the sink.