7

It was like Deja Vu, here you were getting swarmed once again because of your seatmate. First it was Christy and now Jeremy, he, of course and understandably so, was overwhelmed.

He was confused and stressed, looking left and right to listen to what they're asking or talking about but it was impossible when they were acting like a swarm of quaking ducks. 

Poor Jeremy, he looked like a lost child. You, on the other hand, who wasn't really interested in joining the whole class in quacking just stayed there beside him as a final act of mercy to him.

You and Christy were just minding your own business as she pulled a chair to sit beside you while eating, leaving Jeremy completely swarmed by your side.

"Please, let me be for a moment." Jeremy's meek voice made the crowd disperse, they waved their hands in disappointment but ultimately listened anyways.

If there was something that your classmates have learned throughout the years, it was to listen to what others had to say.

Yes, they're also more mature and cooperative now.

Lunch was once again a silent affair. As you and Christy continued chatting, you reached out almost in reflex in the corner of your table for your favorite drink, but as expected it wasn't there.

You were stuck without free drinks for a whole year, usually Theo would be there to buy you drinks along with Christy.

But of course, he's now in a another school.

The day was boring to say the least, despite it being the first day. The teacher made this a free day for you and your classmates to form groups get used to each other.

Not that it was necessary because you only need Christy, though it was highly appreciated so you can rest and have fun for the whole day.

You glanced at Jeremy discreetly and saw him eating his food silently while scrolling on his phone. You have to look away or else the Sun will come and do it's thing to make Jeremy look ethereal again.

You also don't want to get caught staring y'know.

You paid attention to Christy as she was talking about some random things she saw during the time she was at her grandma's, but you zoned out thinking about the future.

It was just another year and soon Christy and you will meet all of the male leads and things will get chaotic and complicated.

Time flew by fast and before you knew it, the day ended just like any other days normally would.

|•|•|•|

Jeremy was just walking around his new neighborhood, to get used to it and not to get lost next time his nanny asks for him to do some errands.

He had to admit, this neighborhood was a lot better than where they used to live. It was a lot more spacious and lively here.

While walking and looking around the pathway near the park, he didn't notice a familiar girl grumbling as she sped walk, numerous grocery bags in her hands.

She was obviously in a bad mood as she stomped her way.

They suddenly bumped to each other, causing the girl to drop her groceries which luckily doesn't contain any eggs or things that can get easily damaged.

"HEY! WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING YOU IDI-" Slowly, your voice gradually lowered in volume and faded away as you saw who you were screaming at.

This day just kept getting worse.

You've been forced out of your sleeping break just to buy a lot of necessities and such. You were feeling super lazy today and just wanted to rest because you were so tired, but your mom says no and just literally kicked you out with the money and shopping list.