☆"Soo..see you tomorrow?"☆

(fem reader enemies to lovers one shot.)
I RECOMMEND LISTENING TO THE SONG WHILE READING.
Best to read in dark mode.
||cussing||
Requested by: hobiebrowns

Me and Miles used to be friends since 3rd grade. He was my best friend and I was his best friend. I had and still even kinda do have a crush on Miles. Everything went to shit after his dad passed. He started to shut everyone out of his life including me, before we stopped being friends we got into a huge fight. I mean even he said he hated me and never wanted to talk to me again, so now we both kinda hate each other but deep down I still care for him. He's just like a whole different person now.

I made my way into school. I was excited, but only because it was Friday of course meaning no school tomorrow and the day after. I spot Miles in the hallway, he's walking by himself like always. People are always calling him emo and other stupid names after he started acting different but yet call him attractive, well I mean he is. I wanna talk to him so bad but I know he doesn't even acknowledge me. I walk past Miles and get my things for first period.

I walked into the class room, it's science class and we had some sort of project. I noticed up on the board we had a new seating arrangement. Thank god. I wont have to sit by those annoying rude girls who always have something to comment about me and literally everyone else in the class. Not like it bothers me though. I know I'm way better looking than those things. I make my way to the front of the classroom with the other people waiting for the teacher to come in and tell us where to sit.

Eventually as the bell rings the science teacher, Mr Okonma walks in. (wink wink 🤫) He gets to work telling people where to sit at. "Y/n right here." Mr Okonma points to a desk in the back and shouts. I wasn't paying attention so he had to be loud for me to hear. I think everyone's staring at me now but who even gives a shi- "Miles back there next to Y/n." Mr Okonma then says. Oh great.

Miles makes his way to the back with his things. He has a stupid smirk on his face, probably because he has to sit by me or something. I roll my eyes and put my head down not wanting to look at him. Mr Okonma finishes up with the seats and grabs papers off his desk. As he hands them out he says, "For today and until Friday next week I'm assigning a partner project." I lift my head up as he says that and almost the whole class turn their heads to their friends. Mr Okonma notices this and then says, "BUT your partner will be the person your next to." I hear people groan and complain. Of course the person I'm next to is Miles.

I look over next to me and Miles looks back at me and says, "To bad your stuck with me for a week, ma." Still with that stupid smirk on his face. "Now you wanna talk?" I say in a annoyed tone but screaming inside after he called me that. "Yeah, and nice to know you still like that nickname cause right now your blushing." He replies back mocking my tone. I quickly say back, "What?! No. It's just hot..in here." I then turn my head away from him and look at the paper the teacher handed out. "Yeah cause I'm in here." Miles teasingly replies. I fake a laugh then make a serious facial expression, "Yeah right Miles. Sure whatever you think." I say but knowing damn well he's fine as fuck.

We then work on our project in some awkward silence until Miles says something. "Well, you know what you said a couple minutes ago isn't true according to your new best friend who's amazing at keeping your secrets.." My eyes open in shock. "What? What do you mean?" I ask Miles while looking at him acting confused. "Your friend told me how badly you miss me. Oh and how you think I'm hot." I instantly got an idea which friend he's talking about. "I mean your pretty hot too ma." Miles then adds. I have no idea what to say I'm so embarrassed.

"Um..yeah I did say that." I reply back covering my face with my hands due to embarrassment. I didn't even mean to reply with that, it just came out. "Missed you too by the way." I hear Miles mumble while getting back to working on the project. I can feel my face heating up I'm probably lookin like atomato right now. "So like..you tryna go somewhere tomorrow? Together?" Miles asks scooting a bit closer to me. I'm so so surprised that he would even ask that. I thought we would never speak to each other again. "Oh um I'm down." I reply as I wipe the back of my hand on my mouth to hide my smile.

The bell rings and both me and Miles walk out the classroom together. We walk down some hallways together and just catch up on things. Both of us stop infront of a classroom. He really just walked me to my second period    without me realizing?    "Soo..see you tomorrow?" Miles asks. I nod yes, "Yeah yeah see you tomorrow. Oh and uh here just in case you know you like deleted it.." I say as I give him a little piece of paper with my number on it. He looks at the paper and I notice a little smile. I missed seeing him smile. We say bye to each other. I walk into second period and instantly start ranting to my friends about what just had happened between me and Miles.

SOOOO THAT WAS MY FIRST ONESHOT THING OR WHTV 🙏 it was so fun writing this but I already know it's horrible but idc and prob doesn't follow the enemies to lovers thing🤷‍♀️ mb if any grammar is incorrect btw
ALSO SORRY FOR THE TERRIBLE DIALOGUE I ALWAYS STRUGGLE WITH THAT BUT LMK WHAT YALL THINK 🫶🏼 -Khaili 🤍🌺
1054 words