☆Pancakes☆

(Gender neutral reader one shot.)
Random itzy picture at the top cause i don't know what else to put.
f/m = favorite movie
N/n = nickname
Best to read in dark mode.
||cussing||

Both me and Miles are cuddled up on his bed. I stayed the night, so we both just woke up I'm pretty sure his mom just left for work as well. I get off the bed before him so I'm able to get ready first. I walk into the bathroom, I change into a new outfit and fix up my hair. (You can also do your makeup if you do it.) I walk back into Miles room just to see him still laying there asleep.

🥞
"MILESSS" I yell as I shake him to wake up. He wakes up but turns onto his stomach and tries to go back to sleep. "Ughh.." I decide not to bother him anymore, so I walk to the living room and sit on the couch. I turn on the tv and the news starts to play. "Bor-ing." I change it and put on f/m. While I watch the movie I make random tiktoks since I'm bored as shit.

🥞
The movie ends after like a hour so then I get up from the couch and walk over to Miles room again to see if he is awake or not. I peek my head through the door to still see him asleep on the bed, he's cuddling a teddy bear I got him. SO CUTE. Today I feel like doing something with him that we haven't done yet. Maybe cook?

🥞
[TIMESKIP]
I walk into the store and start to look for the ingredients for pancakes. I didn't want to use Miles mom's stuff. As I continue to look for ingredients I get a text from Miles.
-
Miles 💜: tf you at?
Y/n: at the store 💀
Miles 💜: ykw i said bout going out by yourself
Y/n: my bad forgot 🤷‍♀️
Miles 💜: 🤦‍♂️
Y/n: I LOVE UU
Miles 💜: 🖕
-
Did this boy for real just reply to my love you with a middle finger? So affectionate! I get the rest of what I need and go pay for it.
[TIMESKIP]
I arrive at the apartment and knock on it aggressively both so he can hear for once and payback for the middle finger. He opens the door, "Out here sounding like the fucking FBI." I roll my eyes, "Oops, anyways I got stuff to cook!" I tell him walking in. "For you, right?" Miles asks. "No. For us." I correct him.

🥞
[ANOTHER TIMESKIP 💀]
"Okayy, now put the batter on the the pan." I tell him. "NOT THAT MUCH." I add. He nods yes and puts some batter on the hot pan. "Like that?" He questions gently. "Mhmm, I'm gonna use the restroom real quick and I don't wanna come back with the whole kitchen burnt down." I tell him teasingly. I come back a couple of minutes later and to my surprise I see 2 NEAT plates of pancakes and he even washed the dishes? Yeah he's definitely my future husband. "I wanted to make some too you know!" Miles shrugs. He then tells me, "You took to long n/n, so I just did it myself. Without burning the kitchen down." I laugh then sit down next to him. We both then start to eat our breakfast together.

YALL I LOWKEY STARTED TO GET TIRED WHILE WRITING THIS SO SRRY IF ITS BAD 😭😭 first gender neutral one shot tho 🤞 VOTE <3 -Khaili 🤍🌺