☆Avoid☆

(Female reader oneshot.)
||cussing, fighting, gore, accidental death||
Might be cringe..and funny?
I took inspo from a couple other fan fics so this might sound familiar and credits to the people who made the other fan fics but I'm too lazy to find them. (😭)
Listen to the song if you want but it's short.
Best to read in dark mode.
I'll be putting some of the lyrics from the song in between paragraphs.
SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING!!

"DANIELLE, DANIELLE YEAH YOU HEARD ABOUT RAQUEL? WELL THAT DIDN'T GO WELL, LET US TRY TO MAKE IT SWELL"
-
Here we are, both fighting at his house. Miles said he had to go do something with his uncle and that he would be back soon while we were just fine and hanging out. He took maybe around two hours to come back and he came back a whole different person. He's just so so angry. But why?

"CAN I SLEEP OVER? AND WAKE UP NEXT TO YOU? (I WANT YOU BAD) I WANT TO FEEL YOU NEAR JUST LET ME WHISPER IN YOUR EAR UM"
-
"Please Miles. What's going on?" I question him not giving back the same mad tone he's giving me. I can't hear well because of my headphones so I remove one. "Y/n I already FUCKING told you it's nothing, ight?" He shouts back frustrated. Wow. Shouting at me really? "Well it's obviously something if you're pushing shit around and yelling." I tell him. Miles then purposely knocks over a vase making it shatter and water go all over the floor. What the hell? I've never seen him like this before.

"LOOK INTO YOUR EYES I REALIZE THAT I LIKE YOU SO MUCH THAT WAS CORNY, NOW I'M HORNY CAN I HAVE A KISS?"
-
"I swear to god if you don't already just leave or some shit Y/n." He mumbles. Is that a threat? "No. I'm not leaving until YOU tell me what's wrong. Why are you doing all this shit?" I say to him now getting a bit nervous from what he's doing. "You know what? If you wont leave I'll just fucking leave myself then." Miles replies back to me before making his way over to the door and walking out of it without closing it.

"WE BOTH TEENAGERS WITH THE SAME MIND STATE HOW ABOUT SOME ICE CREAM AND SOME SOUTH PARK FOR THIS FIRST DATE?"
-
"Miles!" I yell while following him down the stairs of the apartment building. He glances at me, I notice his eyes are watery. We start to get closer to the entrance of the building. I can now hear the sirens and helicopters which are a never ending sound in this city. We make it outside it's dark out, suddenly Miles stops walking. "My dad just fucking died Y/n. He's not coming back." I immediately start to feel horrible as I hear Miles say this. "I-I'm sorry I didn't know Miles." I apologize to him. He replies back by just shrugging. He then sort of runs to the other side of the street to avoid me. I see this then I follow by running across the street as well without thinking or looking before. (smh she dumb.) I see a bright light in the corner of my eye to my right as I run. A car. Quickly Miles turns around on the sidewalk infront of me, He opens his mouth to yell something. (U WAS SUPPOSED TO SAVE HER ASS 🤬) The speeding car hits me. I feel nothing but pain across my whole body. I don't pass out leaving me to suffer through it all. The car speeds off. I can already start to feel the blood gush out of my mouth including my head. Most of my arms and legs horribly burn due to the car basically dragging me down the road a couple of feet. Every bone in my body feels out of place. My eyes feel weak. I cant move. Miles runs over to me with his phone in hand, he's shaking. He kneels down to me full on crying he says something about how he already called them? (cops lol) Miles repeatedly apologizes to me between sobs. Now my vision is getting blurry and I struggle to keep my eyes open. I'm crying very very weakly. "Please don't go mami." Miles whispers to me while caressing my cheek. His tears fall onto my face.
Everything goes to black.

THE BITCH DIED 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ this is why u look both ways UNLESS U WANNA END UP LIKE Y/N dw tho she got justice!!😜😜 ALSO MB FOR NOT UPDATING I HAVE ZERO IDEAS AND BARELY ANY MOTIVATION LMAO AND FOR THE LONG PARAGRAPH AT THE END 😭 YW I HAD TO USE WHEELS FOR ONE OF THESE ITS IMMACULATE ✊ -Khaili 💙🪼
803 words