☆Movie Night☆

(Fem reader one shot.)
LISTEN TO THE SONG IF YOU WANT.
Best to read in dark mode.
||cussing, stealing, and kissing.||
In this you can understand and speak Spanish.

It's around 8pm I'm laying down in bed. I'm bored as shit, this summer is boring. At least I have my boyfriend Miles. As in a matter of a fact I'm gonna text him right now.
Me: amorrr wyd??
Miles: nun rlly mom just left for her night shift u tryna come over?
Me: yesss omw 💜
I put my phone in my hoodie pocket. I grab my headphones and put them on and play Dalla Dalla by Itzy. (Such a good song) My parents are also out working so no need to worry about them. I make my way out of my apartment building.

I take about an 8 minute walk to Miles place. I walk up the building stairs and get to his door, I knock on it. After multiple knocks he finally opens the door. I walk in, "Missed you ma." Miles says as he goes in to hug me gently. I smile. "Missed you too amor." I reply back happily then returning the hug. As we break the hug I ask Miles, "Wanna have a movie night or something?"

[TIMESKIP]
Me and Miles already have blankets and pillows, we both lay on the couch cuddling, and Miles is about to turn on the tv. I make a "tch" sound causing Miles to turn his attention to me. "Im lowkey hungry for real. You got snacks or anything?" I ask as he looks at me. "Lemme check real quick mamas.." He says as he gets up from the couch and walks to the kitchen. I get up as well and follow him there. Miles looks into some cabinets. "I don't think I got any thing amor." He then tells me before walking over to me. "There's a store around the block though." He adds.

[TIMESKIP]
Miles puts on a black hoodie to match mine. "You ready?" I ask him standing by the door. He nods yes then we walk out the building. We take a short walk over to some store. We walk into it and make our way over to the snacks. Me and Miles both grab what we want until he says, "Fuck. I forgot the money." My facial expression turns into a disappointed expression. "Really Miles?" I then say disappointed. "It's fine Y/n. Just put your hood up and keep ya head down." Miles then replies to me in a serious but still at the same time jokingly tone and then takes our snacks and shoves them in his hoodie pocket. I shrug then listen and put my black hood up. I swear to god he's had to have done this before.

"See? Nothin happened amor." Miles tells me as we walk back into his apartment. "That was fun lowkey though." I reply laughing as I go to sit back on the couch. Miles joins me on the couch as well. He grabs the coffee table and brings it closer to the couch he puts all the food we stole on top of it. Miles puts his arm around me and his hand rubs my arm. We make eye contact then both go in for a kiss that turned into a make out session. "Shit my bad. Got carried away." He says as he pulls away from the kiss. I giggle. "Anyways you wanna pick this time?" I ask while handing the remote to him and smiling. We then spent the rest of the night cuddling and eventually fell asleep together on the couch.

I love writing these sm but I feel like they are so bad and the grammar 💔 sorry about all the time skips I'm lazy but still wanna do something if you get me lmao 😭😭 but ty if ur reading this and don't forget to vote 🤫💋💋 -Khaili 🤍🌺
657 words