☆Don't leave okay?☆

Might be cringe 💀
Best to read in dark mode.
(Fem reader one shot.)
||cussing||

I sit in my room by myself as my parents are out of town for work. Recently me and my boyfriend Miles haven't seen each other and he barely even texts me. Even Rio tells me how he's barely home and out somewhere with his uncle. I've been thinking about going to meet him in person to talk about this whole situation. I wonder if he even loves me anymore.

I change out of my pajamas into an actual outfit and do my hair and makeup. (It can be however you want lol) I walk over to my mirror to take a look at myself and damn I look fine. (Cuz u do 💋) I'm still not sure if I want to go over to Miles place to go talk to him though. You know what? Fuck it. I'm gonna go cause I need answers. So I start making my way over to his place hopefully he will be there for once.

After a couple of minutes walking I finally get to his building and head to his apartment. I knock and the door is quickly opened. I'm greeted by Rio, "You okay mija?" She asks. "Yeah I'm good. Is Miles home?" I ask her in a worried tone. "Y/n, you already know he's barely here. But no mija he's not." Of course. "But you can check Aaron's apartment, maybe he's over there?" She adds. I nod yes then thank her. I once again start to walk over there. Better be there.

I knock on the door to his apartment. After like 4 minutes Aaron finally opens the door. "Miles here?" I ask him. He nods yes then I just walk right into the apartment and start looking around for him because I for real need to talk to him. "Yooo..so like ima head out to the store cause your looking mad pissed right now." I hear Aaron say before leaving the apartment. Miles then walks out of a room his eyebrows raise as he sees me, "Why are you here, Ma?" He asks. "I wanna talk." I reply in a serious tone.

So that little "talk" turned into a huge argument. "Look I need to tell you something." Miles says seriously in the middle of the argument. "Your gonna break up with me right? Or your cheating?" I reply back angrily and a bit scared. He shakes his head no but I'm still worried. "Okay I'm gonna tell you, but don't freak out or whatever. Just don't leave okay?" What does he mean by that? "I'm just going to say it mami. I'm the prowler." He confesses quickly. My brows raise in shock, what do I even say? "That's cool!" I blurt out. What the hell? Miles now looks like he's confused as fuck well so am I. "I guess? So we still good right mi amor?" Miles asks me nervously and rubbing the back of his neck. "Yeah yeah, of course." I say.
I don't know how to feel.

HELP MEEE IDK I RUSHED THIS BAHSHSSAAA VOTE PLZZ -Khaili 🤍🌺
524 words