☆Dangerous☆

(Fem reader one shot.)
Best to read in dark mode.
||cussing, mugging?, mention of kidnapping, and slight gore||

Lately I've been so stressed out. School has been giving out so much homework and assigning a shit ton of projects. I recently found out my boyfriend is the Prowler so that's cool. Then my parents are just making it worse by screaming at me none stop and even making me have more chores all because of a B- in Spanish? I mean who knows what would happen if I had a C? Sometimes I wish I could move out of here.

I take a look out my window, it's dark as it's 10 at night. I wanna go out and clear my mind by walking but I know it's dangerous at night and even during the day. But..I guess I'll be fine right? I'll just stay out of other peoples way then nothing will happen. I think.

I put on a oversized black sweater along with a purple undershirt and black leggings along with my headphones. I quickly braid my hair as well. (Or you can do it however you want.)  I can hear helicopters and sirens in the distance already, well isn't this whole walking idea smart? I sort of tip toe over to the front of the apartment to go put on my shoes, trying not to wake up my parents or something. Once I finish putting them on, I slowly open the front door and then walk down the stairs of the building to get out.

I turn on some music as I walk outside. It's really fucking dark and the sirens make it lowkey scary. I put my hood up and start to walk.

[TIMESKIP]
I've been walking for like 15 minutes now, I'm fine so far. Well I thought. I realize that I'm probably being followed right now by 3 guys. Fuck. Should I pick up the speed of my walking? No. That would make them know that I know they are following me. I take a sharp turn to my right into an alleyway that hopefully isn't a dead end. I quickly walk down it, they still follow me. It's a dead end.

           (Sum like this but with a dead end)

I turn my body around to be face to face with the 3 dudes. One of them chuckles, "Thanks for making it easier." One says in a deep voice. Another pins me against the wall, the other two search me for anything valuable. I freeze. I don't know what to do. They take some money, my phone, and an expensive bracelet Miles had given me and put it into their pockets. Are they going to take me too?

"Let's take the girl too." The one that chuckled tells the others. I start to fight back so they won't take me. As I fight back I see neon purple behind the guys. Miles? "Shit!" [insert a fight blah blah blah] Miles did NOT hold back on them. The alleyway was now smothered with blood. I could barely tell which guy was which. I wasn't even shocked I've seen worse in this city. At least I got my things back and it was well deserved.

"Y/n, you know it's dangerous at night and shit. And you went by yourself?" Miles states coldly as he takes me back to my apartment."I'm sorry. I just needed to get out of that fucking house." I say back. His demeanor softens as he hears me say that. "Just..don't go out without me or at least let me know when you go out, mami. Okay?" He then tells me. I nod yes. We make it to my apartment and Miles uses his prowler stuff to help me get up to my window that's open, so I'm not at risk of waking up my parents. "Te amo mucho." I say to him smiling but still quietly. "Te quiero mas." He replies then hugs me. I go back Inside my room.

hopefully the spanish is right but BYEE I LAUGHED AT THIS HEKELEODN NEXT CHAP IS PROB GONNA BE RANDOM HEADCANNONS AND VOTEE -Khaili 🤍🌺
697 words