Chapter 7

Shoosh. Adeline opened the curtains of your room to let the morning sun seep into it. "Good Morning, miss y/n" she sat at the end of the bed. "Would you like me to start the bath for you?" 

You scratched your eyes with your fists, nodding yes to Adeline. She stood up and started her duty. It was around 9:30am in the morning. You wandered if Diluc was awake, if he had sent Adeline for you, perhaps he wanted to have breakfast with you. 

Getting up from the bed when you heard the faucet stop running, you thanked Adeline with a silent nod and wave, closing the door as she left. 

You had a quick bath, and did your normal morning routine you used to follow back at home, or more like, your childhood home. 

You decided to wear a frilly top that had a small corset to it, paired with a long brown skirt and some boots. You brushed your hair into a half up-half down hairstyle and applied some light makeup for the warm weather of the day. Finally, you went down the stairs and instantly smelled the delicious breakfast waiting for you at the table, and of course, Diluc. 

"Good morning, y/n. How did you sleep?" He asked as you walked towards the chair. Quickly, you remembered your last moments last night, right before you fell asleep, making you blush and embarrassed. "I.. I slept great!" You sat down. He knew you were blushing, he just didn't understand why. "How about you!" You said a bit too loudly for 10:00am in the morning. 

"Good.. good.." he took a bite of his scrambled eggs. "Are you sure you're alright? You're kind of... blushing." he raised an eyebrow. 

"Me? no, why would I.. I promise, I had a very good sleep." Your tone made him blush but it quickly turned into a smug face. "Very good sleep?" his smug tone was not helping to keep you calm.

"This breakfast is really good, who made it might I ask?" You took three quick bites. 

"Hillie made it, she makes a mean dish every, single, time." he chuckled. "She definitely does." You scrapped the plate, trying to get all the scrambled egg on your fork. 

"You know, yesterday I heard something, from your room." Your eyes almost popped. "W-what?!" you drank the orange juice trying not to choke. "What, exactly.." you giggled nervously. "...did you hear?" 

"Singing." and there it was, his smug face. You exhaled in relief. "OH! yeah, I was singing a song while I bathed. I do that sometimes." 

"Why did you sigh like that?" You gave him a pretend confused face, telling him you didn't know what he was talking about. Hillie and Adeline were in the background trying to sweep and clean the dishes without disturbing the moment, holding in their giggles and trying not to look at your almost red face. 

Suddenly, Diluc stood up and cleaned up after himself and yourself. "Well, y/n, I have to go manage some of my wine inventory in a couple taverns and obviously, the Angel's Share."

"Okay, uh, is it alright if Christina comes over?" You stood up. "Y/n, this is your house. You do not need to ask me. What is mine, so is yours." He walked up to you, grabbed your hand and kissed it. You noticed he glanced at your ring again but said nothing. "Thank you." you smiled, waving him off and he closed the door behind him.

A couple of hours went by and at around 1:00pm, Christina showed up. You hear a knock at your door and screamed "I'm coming!" as you skipped to the door. "Y/n!" Chris hugged you so tightly. You both entered the house followed by small chit chat and giggles. "WOW. Y/n, you literally live in a mansion... have you processed that?" She sat down in the couch across from you. "No, not really. It's only been one night, well, two if we count my drunken incident." you both laughed.

"So. Tell me. Details...?" You looked at her confused. "Girl, c'mon! Did y'all have fun in bed or did y'all just slept?" You shushed Chris as soon as she finished her sentence. "Chris! The maids, they might hear you!" 

"Girl, I'm sure they've heard enoug-" You jumped out of the couch and physically shushed her. "No, they didn't hear anything because nothing happened, okay?" Chris looked unimpressed, removing your hands from her mouth. "That's disappointing, I wanted to know if all the rumors of him being good in bed were true." She said quietly this time. 

You felt a little kick on your stomach, suddenly realizing that he has bedded other women before. "How many?" you asked Chris. "How many what?" She tilted her head.

"How many women have told you about him in that way?" you blushed. "Oh A LOT." 

"What..?" you sat back down on the couch, this time next to Christina. "Wait.. are you.. jealous?" she covered her mouth. slightly guilty for telling you about the rumors. "No, well.. sort of.. listen, it's more so being nervous you know? He has experience, I don't. What if I'm so bad he doesn't want to marry me?" Christina hugged you. "Oh, y/n... Don't be worried about that. When the times comes, you'll see everything will fall in it's place. I promise." 

Both of you snuggled and chatted about other things, until Christina left and you were alone with the maids. 

It was around 7:00pm, you were already bathed and eaten and you were simply waiting by the couch near the door for Diluc to return. At around 8:00pm, Diluc arrives. 

"Evening, y/n." He took off his coat and sighed, his ponytail messier than this morning and a few buttons undone. He walked up to you and before he could grab your hand you interrupted him. "How many?" He took a small step back. "What?" 

"How many women have you bedded?" Diluc chuckled nervously and with that, followed a burning fire in his cheeks and ears. 

"Three." You felt embarrassed for accusing your fiancé of a man whore. "Oh.." He sat next to you. "I'm sorry."

"It's fine, I get it, kind of. Did you hear rumors of me sleeping with a whole lot of ladies?" You nodded. "Yeah, heard of them too." he rubbed his knees. "Thank you for confronting me instead of making up your own assumptions." He looked at you, however you were red and he could see puddles in your eyes. "Hey, what's wrong?" He carefully cupped your cheek, making you look at him. "Diluc." sniffles. "I'm very new to this. And... I worry of my abilities. This is silly, I know. But I hope I am enough." 

"You are enough, y/n." He wiped your tears off your cheeks. You could see how he was being gentle and caring, his red bangs were all over his eyes but he did not care and continued to care for you. He leaned forward, cupping both of your cheeks and almost seamlessly, he kissed you.

It was such a gentle kiss, both of you slowly mapping out the form, the taste, the texture of each other's lips.  As the kiss kept going, he smoothly moved you to his lap. He took a break to breathe, looking at your flushed face. 

His hands grazed your neck and down to your waist, and you placed your hands around his neck. His lips began pecking ever so slightly your neck, making you shiver and let out soft and quiet moans. "You're so beautiful.." he whispered. His hands now under your shirt, and your heart pounding. 

"Master! Will you like me to start your ba-" Adeline gasped. "Oh! I'm sorry, I can-" You jumped out of Diluc and he stood up next to you. "No, Adeline, yes please, you may start my bath. Thank you." She curtsy and left rather quickly. 

"I want you to sleep with me tonight." Diluc held your hand. "Wait, I don't think, I don't think I'm ready yet... I.." Diluc blushed. "No, I mean, actually sleep." He chuckled and you followed. "Okay. I'll be right up in your room."

"Our room." he smiled, kissing you once again with a small peck. 

Author's note: Here's another chapter :) I had inspiration again today and I couldn't let it go to waste. hope you guys liked it! 

I'm almost always active on my instagram (pixelpupx)! bye bye now!