Chapter 9

NSFW WARNING.

"Doctor, surely he won't find 2 million mora by 4 weeks." The masked man took a sip of stale beer. "You might as well steal the girl now."

"I'm well aware he cannot make 2 million mora, not even if he prostituted himself and his daughter." The blue haired man walked back and forth in the cold grey room. In the middle, a long discussion table propped with plates and silverware, as if ready for dinner. "However, he can borrow the mora."

The masked man scratched his head, creating more frizz than he already had. "How so? The Nachtnebel clan has no allies."

"Lord Gregor seems to plan to marry her daughter off, it just so happens it's someone I do not like." He stopped in front of one of the chairs, gripping the chair's back. "Diluc Ragnvindr." His gaze narrowed, although it was hard to see as the blue haired man also had a mask on.

The masked man stood up straight from laying by the wall and walked towards the chair opposite to the one the Doctor was gripping. "So what? Then it means you will get the money that whore of a woman owed you."

"You lack a vision for opportunities." He finally sat down. "If I wed the last daughter of the Nachtnebel clan, not only would I have access to all the money from the clan, but I would also have an opportunity for the clan to be mine. The girl is an important asset, but if she comes to be of trouble then..." He smiled, crookedly. "She might as well die." They laughed.

---

"Lady y/n!" Hillie came skipping towards you with a broom on one hand and a letter on the other. "Lady y/n, Good evening! The mailman left me this letter for you, it seems to be from your clan." She gracefully handed you the letter that was closed by a wax seal with your clan's emblem; emblem that was rarely seen. "Thank you, Hillie."

Diluc was not at the house today, he had to work with the Angel's Share for a few days because his usual server had come down with a cold. Carefully, you opened the letter and found yourself with much less writing than you thought.

𝓜𝔂 𝓭𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓽, 𝔂/𝓷

𝓘𝓽 𝓱𝓪𝓼 𝓫𝓮𝓮𝓷 𝓵𝓸𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮 𝓘'𝓿𝓮 𝓵𝓪𝓼𝓽 𝓼𝓮𝓮𝓷 𝔂𝓸𝓾, 𝓒𝓸𝓷𝓰𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓵𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓸𝓷 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓮𝓷𝓰𝓪𝓰𝓮𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽. 𝓐𝓼 𝓪 𝔀𝓸𝓶𝓪𝓷 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓬𝓵𝓪𝓷, 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓭𝓾𝓽𝔂 𝓲𝓼 𝓽𝓸 𝓶𝓪𝓲𝓷𝓽𝓪𝓲𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓬𝓵𝓪𝓷 𝓪𝓵𝓲𝓿𝓮. 𝓘'𝓿𝓮 𝓼𝓮𝓷𝓽 𝓸𝓾𝓽 𝓪 𝓰𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽 𝓪𝓵𝓬𝓱𝓮𝓶𝓲𝓼𝓽 𝓽𝓸 𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓼𝓸𝓶𝓮 𝓹𝓻𝓸𝓭𝓾𝓬𝓽𝓼 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓪 𝓼𝓾𝓬𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓶𝓪𝓻𝓻𝓲𝓪𝓰𝓮.

𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓫𝓮𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮𝓭, 𝓪𝓾𝓷𝓽 𝓡𝓲𝔃𝓪.

Attached to the letter, was a time and a place that you had to go to, to retrieved the products.

"Doesn't sends me letters in 6 months but the moment she knows of my engagement that only benefits her, she sends for me. Unbelievable." You scoffed and folded the directions into a small cross body purse you had. "Hillie! I'll be back in a few!" You shouted.

You walked towards the place the directions very clearly explained to expect the alchemist but, as you got closer, it did not seem promising. Finally there, you sat next to the Statue of the Seven that's right in front of the gigantic tree, also known as WindRise. "Why on Teyvat would an alchemist meet here? Should it not be in the city?" You pouted, resting your head on your fist.

In a few minutes you hear footsteps behind you. "Hello. you must be y/n, correct?" You looked behind you, and found yourself staring at a young man, pale as chalk with lustrous blonde hair. "I am. Are you the Alchemist?" You asked, standing up.