Sleepless Night

READING GUIDANCE!!

" This is a direct sentence in the present time."

" This is a direct sentence in the past time."

' This is inside character's mind sentence in the present time.'

'This is inside character's mind sentence in the past time.'

HAPPY READING!

.

.

.

.' She is lying.' and she knows it for sure after she has spent a lot of time living with these two stranger. Which makes her questioning her own ability to understand something so fast. While looking at an ordinary maid who seems insecure about being in the most safe place in the entire Kingdom. ' for someone like her- for not feeling safe in this kind of place? what danger she has already encountered for her to feel that way?'

Of course, at first- the only focus that she had was only to the cursed princess who has interesting apperiance where all of her body looks like an albino. Even in the first time they came, she was covered by cloths for the sake of her safety. 

" She is danger." even her emotionless brother of hers could not help but to state the fact that a mere children like her have to be sent all the way to the land of knights and to be protected heavily just because of how dangerous she is. 

... but, she could not see someone innocent like her to be a person that should be treated by how dangerous she is. She could not help but then provide her the best she could get so that she could at least breath a nice air with a nice environment. Growing and developing just like a child should be- 

but, her first 'tantrum' get a hold of her, 

it was the first time that the knights thats she knows since the day she was born- confused with what was happening. For a mere crying children could thrown a lot of seasoned knights easily. 

Her eyes were flaring as she then yelling something she could not understand.

" RESSS!! RESSS! WERE IS RESS!" 

Even at that moment- an order to actually put her down by strong magic was announced. Despite how much she tried to stop it-nothing she could do in that situation as someone who has nothing but weak body.

Just when everything almost got worst- a mere maid, somehow- in the middle of chaos could bring herself close to the princess and hugs her immediately. 

She was not looking at a superhuman who could encountered a strong power- in fact after she tried to understand how, it was only her will that bring her to the princess. While using anything that she could- looking for a chance that she found, and commited to the will that she had. She walked closer while knowing so much that the pain she felt was real.

but, she showed her as if it was nothing.

While the child then embraced her so deeply- and the crying somehow went down so easily. The rage that child was once shown- could not be found anymore. 

"... Are you okay?"  but when everyone thought that the chaos had passed and came closer to the maid who they thought just hugging the little princess. No one aware but him, that she was not okay.

" Prepared a room in the hospital." Titan said, who somehow came urgently. 

Who then made Lady Kiara came closer to him before surprised by her brother who suddenly lifted the body of the unconscious maid who still holding the princess tightly.