CHAPTER ONE A NEW ERA OF A NEW GUARDIAN [1]

Long ago, in the center of Africa, there was a strange metropolis hidden from the world. They live among throughout the years. They have been watching further Empires within Africa before setting out to foreign Empires across the world. From England to Asia, from place to place. They had watched and researched every single detail to their metropolis. Before a year had come to an end. They had already learned everything every day. The metropolis was made in wood, bones, mostly gravel and clay with a vine filled with blossoms ubiquitous. It was grandiose to observe at, and it's remarkable grassland filled buds and fruits to make it more splendid than ever. The people are normal like other but they were different with eye color fill with white as a blind man's eye though they can see.

God created everyone around the world with his own equivalency. They were also God's creations.

However, the ground they stand is a spiritual land filled with mystical beings and herbs. Outside the land it was protected by the four statues around with four elements - Air, Earth, Fire, and Water. It is also shielded with supernatural fog around the land.

Their Empire is known as FEWA Tribe. In modern language it means GREEN Tribe.

(F.E.W.A are the first letters of the four elements)

They created an alter for their creator (Almighty God).

****************************

Few Seasons later.

Celebrations in the atmosphere as the Uab Ielk - deuw was present to alter. (means Rain Ceremony).

King with his pregnant Queen walking down to the aisle to begin the ceremony. There was massive celebration around the land. The Spirit Seer suddenly senses an aura and raises his voice in their language " Stop!".

Everyone frozen in horror while looking at him.

The title 'Spirit Seer' has a strong importance in the land. He/She senses any aura from anywhere. Be it a threatening, good, bad or mysterious aura. They bear strong powers gifted by their creator to protect and guide the land and people with all their life. They are above all royalty. And they have the final say.

"I sense happiness and danger at the same time." he stares at the sky emotionless " and it's closer than it is!".

He looks around the people but stops when starting at the King. " Zatoi, where is your wife?!"

King Zatoi, with a long curly darkest brown hair that reached to his knee, with a mesmerizing and seductive eyes. With his captivating chocolate skin with a seductive body of a god. Gold and silver ornaments made him more captivating than ever with a colorful fabric that matches his beauty. His face was breathtaking and adorable to be King.