CHAPTER FIVE

If you see this symbol (‹›), it means he or she is talking in his or her mind

Enjoy!
------------------------------------------------------

The Creator's Message

She went to her bathing room and began to prepare the bath.
Her hair poured a bottle of bathing liquid that has a strong scent of Honey and Jasmine into the bathing basin.

Soon she began to have her bath.

Few Minutes later,

She came out from the room, looking for a towel as her body was covered by her hair.
She sat down and begin to dry herself while her hair goes into her wardrobe and picked out a clothing for her to wear.

She wrapped a long cloth around her waist while the hair wrapped a medium cloth around her breasts.
She put golden bracelets on her arm and hands.
She plucked a vine outside her window.
She turned the vine into a flower crown and crowned herself gracefully.
As she walking to the door, her hair grabbed the golden ornaments and placed some on her ankles, waist, neck and ears.
As she opened the door, her hair expanded and cleaned up the mess in the room, soon it closed the door and she left.

*******

She walked through the hallway that leads to the throne room.

The servants passing by were dumbfounded to see her, they bowed and greeted her. Behind her back, they whispered to each other.
"Is that not Princess Mgbenago? Or do my eyes deceive me?"

"Yes, I'm sure."

"Oh my!, she is extremely beautiful"

"Such beauty like that and all the men will go crazy. Goodness, I envy her"

Mgbenago while walking chuckled at the last line said by the servant. She didn't say anything as her mind was set to her destination.

The guards standing at the doors of the throne room spotted her from a distance.
At first, they thought it was Queen Enago. But when she was coming close. They gasped.

"Pr...."

Before they could say a word, her hair covered their mouths.

She signaled them to keep quite.

She knock on the door aggressively.

Zatoi and his Subjects were discussing when they heard it.

"Who's knocking like a madman?!" yelled Zatoi slamming his hands on the hand of the throne

She hissed ‹ whom are you calling a madman?! ›

She banged the door again.

Zatoi was got angrier. "If you don't want to me cut off your head, you better start talking, Who goes there?!. And where are those guards?!!"

"Your Highness, what if the enemies is at the door"

"Impossible! If that was the case, they should've barge in instead of knocking "Zatoi concluded.

No response.

Zatoi brought out a sword walked towards to the door.

She heard footsteps from the other side. Her eyes glowed. Through the Iron door, she saw her father was coming toward the door and was also holding a sword.