CHAPTER THREE A NEW ERA OF A NEW GUARDIAN [3]

[Dear readers, I'm indeed grateful for your likes, views, Votes, and comments from chapter one. So I really appreciate it. Thank you and I would not waste any of your time. Here comes Chapter Three.]

________________________________

"Mgbenago...she is inside the statue's body"

His eyes widens to turns to the statue destroying the entity with green flames coming out from its hand. The entity jumps unto the statue trying to chomp off it's head, pushing it to the ground.

"Mgbenago!" Both yells in horror

It grabs the entity's mouth with one hand and one foot and shoves the other hand into it's mouth and brings a red glowing looking shard violently. The entity roars in pain as life leaves it's body. The Statute's eyes glows so brightly as it charges up to the max. It shoots pure heavenly light at the entity, burning it to ashes.

The Entity has been triumphed over.

The Statue vanishes into thin air leaving a sparkles of green and white colour.

Where did it disappear to!.

"Mgbe......wh....where....where is she?!" Enago trembles as she no longer sees her while holding unto Zatoi's arms.

"...."

Something grabs their hands, they turns to see a strand of hair dragging them gently, they begin to follow to where the hair was coming from.

After a few minutes that felt like hours to them, they finally spots Mgbenago lying next to the Statue who giggles upon seeing her parents.

"Mgbenago!!" both shouts and embraces her tightly and never plans on letting her go.

*******************

Early Afternoon (Noon)

Outside the palace,

Moaning and wailing filled in the air. People were badly hurt from the destructive waves. Some were dying, while some were in a dangerous state.

A loud sound of water scares them only to see a Water Element Statue floating towards them. It was beautiful to look at, as a matter of fact, it was fearful to look at.

It raises its hand to the sky and the clouds turns blue and begins to rain, instead rain droplet filled with water, it was filled with blue sparkling fragments falling upon the land.