CHAPTER SEVEN

Hello guys...
Welcome back to my new chapter...
Sorry for the wait... i had a writer's block for days. Now i got back the motivation once again. I can write once more.

Enjoy
____________________________________

Combined Destiny

"Because i disobeyed..."

Her eyes shot open, and sprung her upper body forward. She turned left and right scanning the room, she sighed and slowly attempt to get up from the bed. But the moment she put her feet on the ground, she collapsed and her whole body slammed against it hard. She winced a little, but slowly get up, she collapsed again and tried to get up, this time her hair supported her to walk and she reached towards the door. She opened the door and walked down the hallway, she stumbled few times, she then heard a voice coming from the library room. She collapsed the third time which caught the attention from the two guards who were standing at hallway, they stood in defense only to recognised her.
"My princess!!"
"My princess....are you alright"

Someone from the Library heard thier voices and came out to see the guards.
"What is going on here?" Mkumebe asked the guards, he turned his head to see his sister on the floor. "Mgbenago!" He grabbed her softly and embraced her, he ordered the guard to summon the King and Queen while the other was ordered to get the physician.

>> 2 Minutes later >>

"Mgbenago!" Enago rushed in with a maid and hugged her.
Zatoi rushed in like cheetah and sat besides her, "Mgbenago my child!" He perked her on her cheeks and forehead.
Mgbenago receiving so much love and attention from her family was getting uncomfortable but she didn't stopped them, she just smiled at them, nothing more. She indeed loves her family (Author Note: "but bruh... define personal space").
"What happened?"
"You were deeply injured by the demon's thorn and lost consciousness" Mkumebe answered.
"Has anyone summon the physician?!" Enago asked
"Yes, he's on his way" He replied while looking at Mgbenago.
Her eyes were slowly feeling dizzy and heavy, soon she slowly lost consciousness.

>> Back to the void >>

"Green Spirit...please what do you mean you disobeyed" she asked

No response

"I know you can hear me, just tell me"

No repsonse

"Green Spirit, please.."

"I can't..."

She (GS) appeared before her with a folded arms looking angry and sad at the same.
"If i haven't disobeyed i would have...." she stopped before disappearing.

"You would've what?"

No response

She (M) sighed in defeat. Just then a bright light shone throughout the void, she gasped as her eyes were blinded by it. She slowly opened her eyes and saw the Green Spirit standing and behind her was another Green Spirit who was a size of a mountain.

That was the same Green Spirit from the battle vision without the shards, and they are the same person.

She gasped as she backed away while looking at her in awe, her hands was grabbed softly, she look forward at the Green Spirit.

"All i want you to know is they will be more powerful than me... and i can't stop them even if i wanted to" she said feeling guilty "and the worst will happen if i don't retrieve my shards very soon"

She (M) slowly knew what she meant - her vision.
"Wait, you said you will tell me about the vision"

"You're not ready for that" she responded sadly, "however as you collect the shards one by one, you'll find out on your own"