CHAPTER SIX

Past Memory of the War

BOOM!

"Your Highness!!"

A puff of smoke came afterwards.

She crackled loudly feeling she has killed him.
She suddenly got hit hard by a large strand of hair coming out from the smoke.

Green glowing eyes made the smoke to cease.

She was standing in front of Mkumebe.

She got up from the ground and summoned lighting bolts at her.

She feel nothing as she was hit countless times.
"Is this your best shot yet so far?!"

"What??!" she yelled.

She controlled her hair and divide it into seven large strands, and attacked her.

The witch dodged the strands of hair perfectly but soon got hit by the arm, she bleeding.

Who would have thought Mgbenago's hair could be this sharp!

The wound was deep but she stood strong.

"Aisss!" she hissed, "what a nice sharp hair you got there!"
She casted her powers at her.

Mgbenago's hands were glowing with sparks, she dodged and casted lighting bolts at her.

The witch was surprised at her powers. "Mmmm..."

She (M) sensed a demonic aura around the witch.
She immediately teleported in front of her.

"Ahh!, let go of me!!" she struggled as she was tied up by a strand of hair.

She grabbed her head and and snapped her fingers.

She (W) immediately lost consciousness. She fell down leaving a demonic essences behind.

She (M) destroyed the essences into dust.

BOOOM!!!

ROAR!!

She turned towards the sound and spot an entity spitting poisonous thorns everywhere. She flew up to the sky and cast her powers at it.

Soldiers running from the entity, one of them accidentally bumped into the poisonous thorn and immediately died.

She sensed death nearby and soon spotted a dead soldier next the poisonous thorn.
While flying towards the entity, her hair carried the corpse to the Seer who was running towards the prince. They saw the dried and burning carcass in horror.

She fought while circling around it. She controlled the water up to sky and surrounded it around the entity. Then she drowned the entity but it was more powerful to break through hers.

It spat out thousands of poisonous thorns at her.

She created a shield to protect herself and the people who were in harm's way.

Her eyes glowed.

She quickly flew down to the ground and flew upwards to it's face to gain momentum and super punched it, sending it flying to the sky.
While the entity was still being thrown into the sky, she flew higher than it and waited for it to come closer. Her hair expanded covering the sky, her hair immediately grabbed and slammed it to ground with full force. Her eyes glowed brightly and shot a heavenly beam at the entity, burning it to ashes.