CHAPTER TWO A NEW ERA OF A NEW GUARDIAN [2]

[For some reasons, I have decided to mix the words with synonyms and symbols to make the reading more understanding. If you see { } symbol then it means that person is speaking in his/her mind. This will be shown in every chapter from now on.]

------------------

10 days later,

Since that incident, everything seemed far from normal, Zatoi and Enago attending to Mgbenago's care, looking worried and terrified.

Their Child is going to be the statue's reincarnation, what a surprise!

The new Era is in 7 days away and they need to be prepare.

On the other hand, the people were still in amazement of Mgbenago's reincarnation. It's still the talk of the kingdom. Some were absolutely terrified and some were understanding.

3 days later,

"Where is she?!" Enago yells, glaring at the maids with anger. "what do you mean she's not with you!!"

"we don't where she is?" one of the maids responds "we thought she was with you."

Enago yells so loudly that Zatoi could hear her from the ground of the palace, he rushes up to her as fast as he could.

"Enago, what happened?" he turns to the maids then turns back "Why are you shouting?"

She growls "They lost our daughter and we can't find her"

"What!!" he yells.

The maids were attemping to speak but was cut in by a giggle, a baby giggle

"is that -"

"Mgbenago!!" she and Zatoi with the maids ran to follow the giggle to the throne room.

"There she is" he points to the throne.

They all ran up to her but immediately stopped when they saw her........ different .

Her hair, big and fluffy COVERED the entire throne.

He walks up to her and carries her gentle to his arms, {" wasn't her hair short an hour ago?"}.

Enago walks up to them and checks up on her to see if there is any injury. "Thank goodness, you're safe"

She freezes while starting at her hair "By the creator, Zatoi , her hair"

"I know but -"

Unexpectedly, an arrow heading straight to Zatoi

Suddenly,

A large strand of hair grabs the arrow which was few inches to his chest leaving a small wound.

Zatoi swiftly steps back as the arrows dashes through the windows destroying everything in the throne room. He and every one in there rushes out quickly as they could, some were hurt, 2 died. And one maid, still in there manages to hide from the arrows behind a table, but not for long as the arrow keeps on dashing in, destroying everything in pieces, soon the table couldn't stand much longer. The maid crying believing she is going to die as the arrows begins to pass through the table.