TAG YOURE IT

TAG YOU'RE IT

-CHARLOTTE COVE, 2023-

Neveah torrez was apart of the staff at charlotte cove in charlotte north carolina, veah was a lifeguard. but she wasn't the only person apart of the staff, there was the others but you'll meet them later. right now im going to tell you about whats going to occur here.

amusement parks are for fun and calmness and the nature of living life and breathing but one night that would all change. charlotte cove was known for being a place for families and fun. their slogan was "remember here at the cove, its all just for fun" i mean it was in their slogan but that didn't mean everyone would stand by that.

people wouldn't stand by that and they knew that. they had their fair share of threats and terrors and things that happen everywhere but that didn't mean that would change. that meant it would stay the same and veah hated that. Neveah knew what she was getting into when she signed up for this.

but one night, they were closing up. water rides shut down, rides shut down, gates locked, doors closed, everything was off and they were all getting ready to get home when the alarm went off and they didn't know why.

but they ignored it until they went to the front gate and the dead body speared on the gate. it was now a race against time and they didn't know if they were going to survive but veah was horrified. and it was worse because the killer had a slogan too.