VI. happen now

Chapter Six

happen now 

3rd person pov

3rd person pov

"okay so what the fuck are you doing here?" veah asked jonathan who was holding his arm. juna ran off to the medical shit to fix his arm and veah now held an axe in her hand as protection. she didn't want to think anything of it but she did. 

"I came here for alex" he stated and veah made eye contact with caden. they were shocked to say the least but they didn't speak up and they didn't say anything, in fear of pissing him off or making him feel like they were forcing something out of him.   

"I know what you're thinking and yes" he followed up and veah laughed before she saw juna running over carrying bandages and she handed them to veah who nodded and brought jonathan to sit down.

"I can do it" he told her and she shook her head 

"shut up and let me do it" she spoke and she began to sterilize the wound before she stitched it up and put the wrap around it to help him. he stared at her before he looked at dora who was staring at her lovingly and he knew right here. 

"so where did you learn how to do this?" he asked her and she smiled 

"my dad, he used to be in the navy, when I injured really bad as a kid, he would bandage me up and tell me stories about how the wound would heal and the stitches would leave and I would wake up one day and realize that the pain didn't feel as bad. i don't know if he meant that about the wounds or their divorce" she said and he sighed softly. 

"I'm really sorry v" he spoke 

"oh my god, don't be. i like not having to listen to them fight every weekend, I spend weekends with my mom and weekdays with my dad" she exclaimed and he smiled 

"alright done" she stated and she sat up as she looked at the wrap and he nodded as he lifted it and held it up. 

"good as new, thanks nev" 

"course, now we should probably go hide" she stated and they all nodded. they stood up together and dora grabbed her hand. juna put the rest of the bandages away and katya stayed beside her, caden and kaylin were close together and alex was no where to be seen. 

"lets avoid that area" dora pointed to where ronans body laid and they all nodded before they went and hid in the smoothie shop, it seemed like the smartest place to be. 

"so where is alex?" Jonathan asked and they heard someone whistle as they turned and saw alex walking over to them. he hid with them and caden turned his head to look at kaylin but she wasn't there with him. 

"I'm right here" alex stated and they all nodded. 

"so what do we do? are we waiting this out?" Jonathan asked and veah sighed as she leaned her head on doras shoulder and shrugged. the two of them held the others hand as they stared at the corner and tried to comfort each other in the easiest way possible. 

"we've just been hiding" veah told him and she saw the way his hand reached for alexs and she nudged dora to look at them. 

"hows that working out for us?" juna asked and katya smacked her arm and shook her head as she looked at veah who was still very clearly heartbroken about ronan. 

"obviously not good but that's one of us out of the rest of the group, juna. if you want to get killed, go run out there and yell. tell them where we are and see how that works out for you" veah finally retorted angrily and they all stared. they weren't in shock that she was angry, they just never thought she would blow up at a time like this. 

"jesus I was kidding" juna said and veah scoffed 

"fuck your joking, someone just died and you could care less. I'm leaving" she exclaimed and she got up as she walked away and they all watched her closely. no one came after her and it was like the killer was ignoring her. it was strange and they were all confused. it was like the killers were waiting for something or someone. 

"veah wait" dora called but alex stopped her and shook his head. it was clear that he knew something but he didn't say it out loud. he couldn't, he wouldn't. dora stared at him before she looked at the others and they all shrugged. 

"I'm sorry we're just gonna let her walk away? she could fucking die guys" caden exclaimed and they turned to him 

"you're being the logical one now?" alex asked 

"if you arent, then I will" he retorted before they saw jonathan get up from his spot and they turned to him in shock. he had a look in his eyes and he knew what he was getting himself into. it was clear that they were waiting for someone to follow her to kill them, turn everyone against veah and that's what was gonna happen if someone followed her and here we are.

"Jonathan don't, they want you to follow her" alex said as he stood up and grabbed his face. jonathan leaned in and kissed him before he shook his head and sighed. 

"I have too" he said and he walked out before someone ran up behind him and sliced his neck open. 

"NO" alex ran over and grabbed him but he wasn't breathing and he was gone. like that. veah had gone far enough that she had no idea but she would find out soon enough. 

KILLERS: 2 

THEM: 0 

they were losing blood, people and their minds. what would happen now? 

-ABBYS NOTES-

I had to make two people die in act 1 and Jonathan was bound to die, I didn't think it would happen one chapter into meeting him and knowing him but ya know. anyways, ACT 2 HERE WE COME 

 anyways, ACT 2 HERE WE COME