IV. they are a murderer

Chapter Four 

they are a murderer

3rd person pov 

killing isn't something that comes to mind when someone thinks of life. they think of love and happiness but never the idea of death or someone being a murderer. i wish i could tell you that people wouldn't be murderers, that they would stay sane but you and i both know thats a lie. 

killing isn't about the blood or the stabbing or the shooting or even the murder, its about the chase. the push and pull, the drag of the knife against the bone, the blood spurting from their chest, its about the satisfaction of killing them. thats what it was about and theres no telling which is it for some people. 

killers are more then killers, theyre psychopaths and angry and sociopaths and lovers, daughters, sons, fathers, mothers, girlfriends, boyfriends, friends. they are more then a killer but for the moment, they are a murderer. it was psychopathic to think that someone would just be a killer. veah knew it would never be like that. 

"are we going to be okay?" dora asked and veah looked around, she realized that alex had seperated from them but she didn't think anything of it at all. maybe he was going to be smart and run, maybe he knew that he had to hide away from the group, maybe he was going to be smart about it but she didn't think he was. 

" i want to say yes but my brain is telling me no" she said and then they heard footsteps, they turned and saw kaylin come out covered in blood and panting 

"holy shit" veah said 

"what the hell happened while i was gone?" she asked and veah looked at dora 

"us? you're the one covered in blood" veah said 

"woah! is that blood or did you spill some ketchup?" caden spoke and they all spun and turned to him. 

"this is insane" dora stated 

"you're telling me" veah agreed and then she looked at ronan who was whispering to himself and she stared trying to hear what he was saying. 

"what the hell is he saying?" dora asked veah 

"they'll make movies out of your suffering. think about that , ronan. eternal fame, even if you're dead" he whispered and veah shook her head

"have you guys seen juna or katya?" she asked 

"nope, not since they ran off without us" caden stated and they sighed as they looked around. dora held veahs hands as they hid together again with kaylin, caden and ronan following close behind them.