BEFORE YOU READ

Before we begin the story, I'd like to address the following:

- I do not own Harry Potter, and as much as I hate Rowling, I have this cycle of coming back to this fandom magically. The story is literally just a reader insert but with certain Canon Divergence. This story is not in lieu of my support of Rowling, but a fun and (hopefully) immersive story that I can indulge myself in!

- In this story, you are (Y/N) Langley born from Felix Langley and an unnamed mother. Your father is a Slytherin who owns a broomstick manufacturing company and your mother is a Hufflepuff who excels in entertaining (a magician). There will be a reason why you are a Gryffindor instead of a Slytherin or a Hufflepuff as your family's lineage suggests.

- You will not need knowledge about Hogwarts Legacy or Fantastic Beasts, however it would help you if you already knew Sebastian Sallow, Ominis Gaunt, Garreth Weasley, Poppy Sweeting, and/or Newt Scamander and Tina Goldstein.

- The reader, or the Witch, will be heavily hinted to be related to certain people in Hogwarts Legacy and Fantastic Beasts (it's very obvious).

- The Battle of The Final Repository will be noted in Professor Binns' class as well as various books for my own convenience as well as the Mysterious Fifth-Year Student.

- I just realized that Viktor and Cedric would be a little old for the reader, but I've got my deus ex machina ready: Year Four will now be containing the ages 15-16 years old. Viktor will be seventeen like Cedric. The reader, Ron, and Hermione are all sixteen year old, and Harry will be the youngest at fifteen. This error was caused due to the fact that I thought Year Four was fifteen to sixteen so that's on my part.

- I also decided that relationships will not dive into anything mature (i.e. sex) and will only display minor romantic things. I'm only good at writing romantic-dramatic parts so expect more of that! Hopefully I execute them well.

THIS IS NOT REVISED IN ANYWAY AND STAYS THE SAME FROM THE AO3 VERSION, so please be patient as I try to correct some things.

If you need updates, please check the AO3 version. I often update faster there. And author notes will not be posted anywhere else other than this chapter.

Anyways, I hope you enjoy! Favorites and Comments are always appreciated but not required.

- H