[FACTS] Bangtan Boys

-Bangtan means Bulletproof. The group is known is BTS, Bangtan So Nyun Dan, Bulletproof Scouts and Bangtan Boys.

-Their fandom name is A.R.M.Y.

-Rap Monstar has worked with Block B Zico before, when they were still known as Nacseo and Runch Randa.

-Suga is terrible with English.

-B.A.P's Zelo and J-Hope went to the same academy for rap and dance in Gwangju.

-If Jungkook had the power of talking to non-human, he would like to talk to the animals that live on Earth.

-If Jimin is in trouble or worried, he'll generally solve it himself. If he can't, he'll talk with V.

-Most of the members talk in satoori.

-V and Jimin started fighting playfully at the Mokdong Fansign because of the looks ranking.

-Jin wears really strong prescription glasses, but he doesn't like wearing them because he'll become insecure.

-V can speak Japanese, Jin can speak Chinese and Rap Monster can speak English.

-Jin thinks that Super Mario character and Maple Story is extremely cute.

-V chooses Jungkook as the member that he is the closest to.

-Jin thinks that V is a 4D kid, but he is a normal person who has the same hobbies as Jin.

-Jin chooses V as the member that he is closest to.

-Rap Monster always destroy his stuff and Suga will always fix it.

-Suga thinks that his legs are as nice as SNSD's.

-V cried when he signed the contract after hugging his parents.

-V hasn't been in a serious relationship yet.

-Jin takes care of his appearance the most.

-Rap Monster had no dreams when he was in school so he wrote the lyrics in their song 'No More Dream' relating that.

-Suga's dream is to always to do music and to the the best rookie's award this year.

-V has played the saxophone for three years.

-Suga says that while the members are showering, V will open the door and hop in to shower together.

-Jungkook answers that no one in BTS gets angry easily.