[f(x)] Victoria's profile and facts

Victoria

Full Name: Song Qian

Position: Vocalist, Main Dancer, Leader

Birthday: February 2, 1987

Height: 168 cm (5'6)

Blood Type: A

Birth Place: Qingdao, Shandong, China

Education: Beijing Dance Academy

Languages: Korean, Chinese

Fun Facts:

•She specializes in traditional and Jazz dance.
•She was casted in 2007 in Beijing, China through SM's Casting System.
•She loves coffee.
•Her stress reliever is eating.
•She is known for her incredible flexibly and often demonstrates it often on variety and reality shows.
•She was the girl in SHINee's "Replay" MV.
•She was in Super Junior's "U" MV.
•She was in Kangta's "In My Heart Someday" and "Breaka Shaka" MV.
•She was in TRAX's "Let You Go" and "Blind" MV.
•She was 'married' to 2PM's Nichkhun for the reality show "We Got Married" (In which Nichkhun said that he persistently asked the staff of WGM to be paired up with her pacifically).
•Starred in the Taiwanese drama "Prince from a lost Castle/Love Broke Into The Door".
•Her idols are Faye Wong and Zhang Ziyi.
•Her ideal guy is someone who is taller than her.
•She is the mom of f(x) and is often the one who cooks for the other members.
•If she had a super power, she would want the power to become invisible.
•For her, the most perfect women in the world is Song Hye Gyo.
•Idols she is close to are Kyuhyun of Super Junior, Zhou Mi and Henry of Super Junior M, Gyuri of KARA, and Tiffany of Girls Generation/SNSD.
•She always brings tissues with her where ever shes goes.
•She says the member that first stood out to her the most was Amber because of her boyish aura.
•For 24 years she thought her O blood type was O and only recently realized her real blood type is A.
•Her first kiss was with a guy she dated for two years before she went to college.
•She was 10 when she joined the Beijing Dance Academy.
•She tried tumbling while wearing heels for the first time while shooting the teaser video for "LA chA TA".
•Rain taught her how to do popping while filming for a commercial.
•She is scared of injections.
•In f(x)'s dorm she shares a room with Sulli.
•It's her dream to go to China with f(x) members to pursue an active career there as well.

GIF:xfafaa
cr:kpopcolorcodedlyrics.wordpress.com