[f(x)] Sulli's profile and facts

SulliFull Name: Choi Jin RiPosition: Vocalist, Rapper, VisualBirthday: March 29, 1994Height: 170 cm (5'5)Blood Type: OBirth Place: Yangsan, South Gyeongsang, South KoreaReligion: ChristianityFun Facts:
•She is the tallest in f(x).
•She was casted into SM in 2005 after her drama "The Ballad of SeoDongYo".
•She always carries her journal with her.
•Her must have item is perfume.
•She dislikes tight clothes and is more comfortable in a box t–shirt and hot pants with leggings under neath.
•She debuted as a child actress and had acted in a lot of dramas and movies before debuting with f(x) such as Seo InYoung in the drama "Saving Mrs. Go Bong Shil".
•Was the voice of "Shelly" in the Korean version of "Sammy's Adventures: The Secret Passage".
•Was a co–host of Inkigayo in 2010–2011.
•She has an older brother.
•She dislikes her fingers. She wishes she could have long and thin fingers.
•She is in charge of gags in f(x).
•Her ideal type is someone who is responsible, caring, and mature.
•She once stated "If I was picked as an ideal type? I would be so happy!"
•Her fans are called Sullians.
•Due to her friendly nature she befriended Super Junior's Heechul during their trainee days (He was a bit of an outcast at the time).
•She loves pink.
•She dislikes blunt guys.
•She is close to SHINee's Key.
•In the f(x) dorm she shares a room with Victoria.
•She loves ice cream.
•She has bad eyesight.
•She and Krystal are the cooking princesses of their group.
•She is friends with KARA's JiYoung. They even made themselves nicknames: Egg White and Yolk.

cr:kpopcolorcodedlyrics.wordpress.com

GIF:worthbelievegifs