[f(x)] Luna's profile and facts

LunaFull Name: Park Sun YoungPosition: Main Vocalist, Lead DancerBirthday: August 12, 1993Height: 163 cm (5'4)Blood Type: AReligion: ChristianityFun Facts:
•She has wanted to be a singer since she was 7 years old.
•After f(x) first performance she was in a daze because it was so surreal that she had finally debuted.
•Her favorite season is autumn.
•She has participated in several drama OST's such as "God of Study", "Please Marry Me" and "Cinderella's Sister".
•She played "Elle Woods" in the musical "Legally Blonde".
•She played "April" in the musical "Coyote Ugly".
•Was a host on MTV's "The Show" along with Secret's Hyosung.
•She is best friends with solo singer IU.
•Loves to eat pizza, but can't eat it as much as she wants to because of her diet.
•Her role models are Lee Junhyung, BoA, Whitney Houston, and Brown Eyed Soul.
•She has a twin sister and a brother.
•She says the member that first stood out to her the most was Sulli of her innocent smile.
•She feels that her voice is the weakest in her family.
•She is good friends with the Wonder Girl's Lim since they went to the same school.
•She loves eating rice.
•Her favorite song is Whitney Houston and Mariah Carey's "When You Believe".
•Her ideal type is someone who is dedicated to their work, loves music and knows how to value it, appearance like Japanese singer/actor Takuya Kimura's fashion style, and has a job like her.
•From a young age her alarm clock ring tone has been classical music. This is because her dad loves classical composer Chopin and would wake her and her siblings up every morning with Chopin music.
•Her hobbies are watching Chinese movies to learn Chinese language and Chinese musical dance.
•She prefers songs by Whitney Houston or Mariah Carey rather than songs with fast beats.
•When f(x) started recording "LA chA TA", Luna was told that she was the only one roaring too much.
•Her must have item is a mirror. She can't live without.
•She has been named "muscle idol/horse legs" because of her toned thigh muscles.

cr:kpopcolorcodedlyrics.wordpress.com

GIF:ladygeedee