[f(x)] Amber's profile and facts

AmberFull Name: Amber Josephine Liu/Yoo Il Woon (Chinese Name) Position: Vocalist, Main RapperBirthday: September 18, 1992Height: 167 cm (5'5)Blood Type: BBirth Place: San Fernando Valley, California, USAReligion: ChristianityLanguages: Korean, Chinese, EnglishFun Facts:
•She is Taiwanese–American.
•She was selected from SM's global audition held in 2007. She sang MC. Max's "Oh Heart, Please Stop Now" and K.Will's "Left Heart".
•When f(x) completed their first performance, she called her mom and the first words that came to mind was "Oh my God!!"
•Is currently one of the main cast members in the reality show "Invincible Youth: Season 2".
•She was featured in Taiwanese singer Danson Tang's single "I'm Back".
•She loves to play basketball.
•She developed a love for rapping at a young age.
•Her ideal type is a guy who looks cool but cute when he smiles.
•She loves Ddeukbokki.
•She says the member that first stood out to her the most was Luna because of her voice.
•In America, when she asked to use the bathroom sometimes the person would point to the men's bathroom.
•Her favorite genre is R&B.
•She is a big fan of rapper T/Tasha/Yoon Mi Rae.
•She likes professional wrestler John Cena from the WWE.
•She doesn't eat junk food anymore.
•She can play the guitar and drums.
•When she was younger she was a fan of Linkin Park and use to imitate rapper Mike Shinoda.
•When she first heard KPOP, she began to listen to R&B artist such as Wheesung.
•When she first came to South Korea to become a trainee, she felt like a complete stranger because the environment was completely different. She would ask herself "Why am I here?", but member Krystal helped her out a lot since she also knows English and she gradually learned Korean more.
•Her boyish image was something she wasn't aware of because in the US she was considered normal.
•There was a time during f(x) trainee days where Amber went shopping with Krystal and her fans said they thought she was her boyfriend. She was shocked.
•A girl once confessed her love for her.
•Her fans are called "Embers".
•When she first came to Korea she was constantly told that she looks like Super Junior's Donghae. She is now often told she looks like SHINee's Jonghyun. The three of them sometimes take photos together and call themselves the "Dinosaur family".
•She has been on the basketball team ever since she was in elementary school.
•Her dream is to create a stage where there are no restrictions.
•She likes taekwondo so she practices her moves when she gets bored.

cr:kpopcolorcodedlyrics.wordpress.com

GIF:worthbelievegifs