chapter one

you will be called y/n in this story which means "your/name" so you may replace it with your name.

DISCLAMER:
if you are triggered by drinking, drunk driving, sexuality, swearing, hate speech, violence, suicidal thoughts, and self harm this story is NOT for you.

INTRODUCTION:

you've been living in germany for your whole life. you speak german and english well and also a little spanish from school.

you have had some bad memory's from your past that come back to your mind once in a while. but you have learned to control how you feel if they come up again. but the way you control it isn't always good for you.

your childhood was different from others because you almost killed your bestfriend in elementary. your bestfriends name was tom kualitz and ever since the accident he would always bully you and he hated your guts. he made the whole school hate you too. you never knew how to stand up for yourself and you always let it slide until this year you finally decided to stand up for yourself. tom and everyone else wouldn't be able to bully you and get away with it anymore.

his twin brother, bill kualitz has always been friends with you though. even though you did that to tom he forgave you and always told you not to worry about him.

FACTS:
full name: y/n lee doman
age: 16
birthday: september 1st 2007
ethnicity: your ethnicity or any
parent: harley lee doman
close friends: bill kualitz
friends: bill kualitz
romantic interests: 1 abusive ex
languages: german, english, a little spanish

BACK STORIES:
- accident shown in this chapter

START OF STORY

summer was ending and school was starting again. you hated school so much because of how many people always bullied you all because of tom. but atleast you had his twin brother to hangout with. he is your only friend in the school and you guys would always make tom mad by hanging out with eachother.

AUGUST 17TH 2007
FIRST DAY OF JUNIOR YEAR

bill:
hey wanna come to my house
so we can walk to school today?

y/n:
yeah sure! i'll be there in 10

bill:
alright, see you!

💕 y/n:
see you bill <3

"bill liked the message"

you look on your floor and see the 3 outfits you layed out for yourself to pick last night. you really had your future self prepared for the first day. 😭

you pick one of the outfits and put it on. what does the outfit look like?

 what does the outfit look like?