chapter seven

tom walks up to bill and punches him in the face. bill falls to the ground and groans in pain while touching his cheek. tom tries to do more but georg and y/n pull him off while gustav helps bill.

bill: "tom what the fuck!"

tom: "that's what you get for making out with my fucking ex bill!"

bill looks shocked and looks at y/n.

bill: "y/n why the fuck would you tell him!"

y/n: "i don't give a shit bill. that bitch katie isn't good for you anyways."

bill: "you can't tell me who's good for me and who isn't y/n! you wouldn't even know!"

y/n: "how would i not fucking know bill. i've been your best friend for YEARS."

bill: "i-"

y/n: "just shut up bill."

the nurse comes and helps bill up and he goes to the nurses office with her. meanwhile tom gets dragged by the principal to her office.

tom: "get the fuck off of me! i didnt even hit him that hard!" he says while struggling. but a teacher and the principal are grabbing both his arms.

y/n realizes the whole school is in a circle watching and some are recording. it's now almost the end of 3rd period. y/n walks to the bathroom and she bumps into someone and she drops her phone.

"my bad shortie" a dreadheaded guy said while picking up your phone for you.

he was dark skinned, had black baggy cargo pants on, a black baggy shirt with graffiti on it, and a jeweled cross necklace. he stood up and gave you your phone. he practically towered over you.

y/n: "thank you"

"what's your name?"

y/n: "my name is y/n, what's yours?"

"my name is ray. you kinda cute ngl."

y/n starts blushing a little.

y/n giggles and says "thank you your so sweet!"

ray: "can i get yo number?"

y/n: "yes of course."

ray: "wait you don't have a bf right?"

y/n: "i mean.. yeah no i don't."

ray: "alright. well i'll text you after school. bye cutie."

y/n: "byee ray"

he walks away and y/n blushes again. y/n starts walking to the bathroom as she was doing. then she hears a familiar voice.

"y/n l/n!"

y/n turns around and sees the principal.

y/n: "yes..?"

principal: "come to my office right now."