chapter eight

sorry for not posting for 4 months..... :3

i saw y/n walking with some guy. she was talking to him and they clearly seemed interested in eachother because y/n was blushing and he was smiling.

why the fuck is she going around and kissing me and then talking to another boy? she's such a fucking whore. whatever. i started walking and put my headphones in but i could still hear them.

i heard them talking about hanging out. the fuck? who even is this guy? i looked at y/n and she saw me and her eyes widened. i flipped her off and walked around the corner.

BILLS POV

my parents picked me up and i was already at home, sitting on my bed with a bruised cheek. i shouldn't have kissed katie. i don't know what i was thinking. i just did it because i felt like it. maybe it's a twin thing.

why would y/n tell him? i mean i kind of understand, but don't they hate each other? it's so confusing, i need to text her.

bill
hey y/n, can we talk?

y/n
uh sure? what's up?

bill
not on text, can we meet up at the spot?

y/n
wait.. aren't you still mad at me or something?

bill
do you wanna fix it or not?

y/n
fine. i'll meet you there in a min.

bill
alright.

the spot is very close to our houses, so we could walk there. i went and put on my jeans and a shirt since i was in my pajamas. i started walking to the spot. me and y/n are the only ones that know about this spot, i think i might have told tom? i don't know.

but this spot has been with me and y/n since we were children. we would always go here after school to hang out but then we stopped one day, i don't know why. i haven't been there in about a year.

this is what the spot looks like:

(bare with me i couldn't find any good pictures)

i made it to the spot and saw y/n sitting on one of the poles, with her headphones in. i walked up to her and she didn't even notice me, i could hear her music from here. she was blasting it.

she only blasts it when she's overthinking and needs to calm herself down with music. (relatable fr 😔)

Y/NS POV