chapter 10 presentation

She looked at the tower and thought not so hidden after all. she went up the path and knocked on the door. A man opened the door and looked at the child and said "Huh how did you find me?" Mildred looked at the man and replied "Well I am Mildred Hubble and I believe your my father." Santos looked at the girl she had his emerald green eyes. He said "oh you Constance daughter wow I can't believe you found me." Mildred nodded and said "I saw you die and my mum doesn't know because I haven't told her yet I am about tomorrow during my presentation and was wondering can you be my surprise guest." Santos replied "Definitely I will brew my extra strong invisible potion and watch you in the background."

then Friday arrived Mildred was so nervous everyone showed there presentation then Mildred was up last Mildred went on stage " for my presentation I did research I accidentally found about dragon pox, I found I am immune to it but my real research was on who my mum and dad were because I am adopted that's why my appearance has changed I look like my true mum and dad. I also read in the library and the mist that covered the school is not harmful but it only comes when a student want answers to lots of questions if you walked in the mist it will take me to my heart's desire but when I walked through the mist it showed to young people who were my age I also saw the nurse was curing dragon pox so I knew it was 20 years in the past I also saw the student who died from dragon pox but I didn't understand why it took me to that point in time then I stayed and the nurse arrived to the first young girl I saw she was hiding her pregnancy and the boy who died was her boyfriend"

everybody gasped at this moment there were completely shocked not as much as Mrs Hardbroom she blushed slightly everyone was busy looking at Mildred to notice Miss Hardbroom disappear to stand next to Mildred and still Mildred didn't jump Miss Hardbroom asked " does that mean your my daughter?" Mildred nodded " I found out I am the daughter of Mrs Hardbroom same birthday as well 2nd July and that's why I can do this" she stood next to Mrs Cackle then back to Mrs Hardbroom everyone cheered and was shocked.

Mrs Cackle asked " how didn't I see you in the past' Mildred said "I was a ghost because I was already there in my mum stomach there can't be two people at once." Mrs Cackle "Well done Mildred anything else?" Mildred smiled and said "Yes one more surprise I also found my father as well he's with us right now." Suddenly Santos potion wear off and reappeared next to Mildred and said "Thanks daughter great presentation." Constance couldn't believe her eyes she asked "You are my Toby How are you alive?" Santos replied "Just like our daughter I have been warned about Dragon pox by my father and asked me to take Bezoar at school until Dragon Pox is gone. My dad is kind of famous, that's why I don't say my full name." Enid Hallow said "Oh My Merlin your father is Michael Silver-ember the person who discovered potions in the first place because Merlin didn't believe potions were useful." Santos looked at the girl and said "Wow, a future history professor." Enid said "Thanks, that's one of my favorite things to do is history."

hubble's new adventure जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें