chapter 12 family

Toby and Constance ran at each other and started to kiss each other. Constance smiled and said "I haven't loved anyone else since you Toby." Toby replied "I always wondered what happened to you and our daughter." Mildred teared up and said "Wow I have not one family but two." Constance and Toby asked together "Can we meet Hubble's great parents who raise our daughter?" Mildred looked at them and replied "Hey! I was about to say that."

Mrs Cackle giggled "wow you three have the rare gift of the psychic family dynamic , which means you might end up in sync with each other plus you three might have one talent in common." Mildred said "well they are both good at potions, which means I am going to be good at potions."

Enid asked Toby "Excuse me sir, did any of your family members have a cat that was bad at flying?" Toby responded "Yeah all the women in my family were exactly like that, they always get the name 'the worst witch', my dad says it's the genes that all females have bad at lots of things but potions forget about it." Mildred giggled. Constance couldn't believe what she was hearing and said "Toby that's what my mom says about boy wizards that as children they are really bad in school but once on final year and found the subject of their choosing which is normally potions they become much better."

Mildred couldn't believe her ears. Mrs broomhead was bewildered and said "wow you too are the perfect family history match, now that's rare." She looked at Mildred and said "Mildred I think if you're lucky your future partner might be the wizard who breaks the trend of being the worst witch or wizard." Mildred smiled and said "Who knows or might have the same fate as my parents."

Some time later Mildred and her new parents met her mother and father that turned her into this amazing witch.

That's how Mildred found her true family her biological and the parents who raised her.