Chapter 11 Toby truth

Then suddenly a new witch appeared out of nowhere. It was Hecate broomhead and went up to Toby.

Mrs Broomhead said "Wow you are really incredible, oh I remember Toby you were an exchange student from a different school." Toby replied "Yeah my dad was on a different course, he teaches as well he teaches potions at university and warned me that some schools will be hit by dragon pox." Mrs hardbroom said "Yeah that's correct that's why I was at witch and wizard academy, because cackle's academy was getting refurbished." Mrs Cackle said "Oh yeah I remember that term, wow it's amazing how things work out."

Mildred looked at both her parents and asked "Now you have got reacquainted does that mean you too might try and be a couple?" Toby smiled and said "Yeah I hope so." he looked at Constance" I am sorry I ran off after the dragon pox, I didn't mean to but everyone would question how I survived because a bezoar technique wasn't supposed to be learned until college and I didn't want to be more famous than I already was." Constance looked at Toby "To be honest I guess I wasn't ready to be a mother, but now I know I had Mildred, I guess I could start trying to be a family."