'Killer" pleasures

(The part you all have been waiting for! sorry it took a while adult life isn't wanting to stay friendly to me! I started this book like so many years ago when I was just a highschooler and I'm 20 now so that should give an ideal time frame hehe)

3rd person's point of view

Once Jeff and you got back with the child, they gave her to Slender so Slender could get things more organized. You and Jeff walked up to his room. He kicked the door shut and locked it then roughly grabbed your wrist throwing them against the wall and pinning you. He shoved his blood carved smiled lips onto yours. You kissed back with just as much force. He tried shoving his tongue into your mouth but you were playing hard to get. He tried grabbing your boob but you didn't fall for that cliche. He then pinched your nipple making you let out a loud ouch as it did indeed hurt a tad bit. He used this chance to shove his tongue in. You both had tongues in twined enjoying every second of it. 

His boner was growing by the second despite being so hard already making his jeans feel tighter but he ignored this feeling to please you first. He threw you onto the bed lifting your skirt up and ripping your underwear off. You were dazed at first from the sudden actions that just happened. A gasp left your lips when you felt a strong wet muscle start licking and sucking on your clit and labia. You arched your back from the pleasure this caused you. All the nerve ending being activated at once for pure pleasure and bliss as Jeff enjoyed eating you out and your moans were music to his ears. He pressed his thumb against the clit and started to move his fingers and hands into a motion that got more pleasure out of you. He would always make sure to check if he was doing that right since he's never pleasured someone before. "Fuck I'm a killer and even I know how to find the clit better than average men and I'm a virgin" Jeff spoke. He pulled away to say this for a brief moment then went back to it. 

You hate that you already had your first time with your ex but at this point your first was Jeff and no one else. You felt that familiar not forming. "J-Jeff your g-gonna make me c-cum!" You moaned. It was hard to even speak correctly from all the pleasure. The knot nurst and you came all over his mouth. He grinned wider licking it all up. He then stood up and undid his jeans, removed his hoodie. He stood there and you saw his size. Despite your and Jeffs's age (20's) he was fucking big. "Like what you see dollface? it'll be inside of you here in a minute" he stated smirking at your shocked face. He crawled on top of you. You were so wet already that no lube whatsoever was needed. "I don't need a condom by the way since us creepypastas reproductive system stops with our abilities so we don't reproduce naturally," he said knowing you'd ask about one. Since he's never slept with anyone else he has no STDs as well so there is no need for condoms. He aimed it at your vagina's entrance slightly rubbing it to make sure it would have no issues sliding right in. You gave him a nod for permission to enter.

With one swift thrust, he went in slightly stretching you out. It hurt a tad bit as you had to re-adjust to his massive size.  It took a lot of strength in him to not just go ramming into you so hard with how good it felt. You only felt pleasure finally. "Jeff fuck me nice and hard and don't stop til we both cum" you whispered lustfully in his ear but also growled it. He did not hesitate and threw your legs over his shoulders so he could get in deeper. The tip was almost hitting the cervix so it felt more pleasurable than painful. He grabbed your hip with his left hand then grabbed your throat with his right not putting too much pressure to cut off oxygen. You both were moaning messes as his dick was ramming in and out of you. He removed his hand from your hip to massage circles around your clit to add more pleasure. Thanks to his throat around your neck you couldn't speak much just moan louder. You and Jeff felt more connected with so much pleasure going through the both of you. His thrust became faster and more sloppy as he was nearing his edge and so were you. He started to thrust more roughly and after a few more thrusts he started to grant as he tried getting as deep as possible inside you as his cum pounded against the cervix. 

You also reached your climax while feeling the slight pumps of each time cum pounded against the cervix. He pulled out and fell next to you. You both were breathing rather heavily enjoying what just happened. "By the way (Y/N) me marking you just made us official so you are my girlfriend officially I know you wanted that to happen," he said his breath stabilized. You smiled genuinely happy at the pale smiling killer. You got up after regaining strength in your legs and walked to the bathroom. You went pee than took a shower and then got dressed. You lay next to Jeff on the bed as he wrapped his arms around you spooning you. Your eyes fluttered closed as you both fell asleep after everything finally making two cold-hearted killers get some warmth in their cold hearts again, but only for each other.

(There we go! My apologies it wasn't a very long smut. Having sex vs writing it is definitely different because of details and time frames and how long the reader makes it actually last but I hope you guys enjoy this!)