Im a Monster

I woke up shockingly my mom didnt call me to wake up.  I got out of bed and got dressed in normal blue skinny jeans, boots, and a plain black shirt. I grabbed my phone and walked down the steps. I didnt see anyone at all so it was weird.  I walked over to the door and walked out. I walked to the bus. 

(time skip)

I finally got to school with josh by my side. I kept walking to have someone trip me. I looked up and saw her. She was known as the head cheerleader. She will seem all nice at first but then be nasty to you. I glared at her. "haha so your the physco that kill them hmmm" she said laughing. "first of all im not a physco and the only reason i killed them was because it was self defense" i said. "haha i dought it was self defense im pretty sure you just anted to get blood on your hands hahahaha" she said. I had enough.I grabbed her brown hair and dragged her outside behind the school. No one cared what happened thats the way this school worked. I dragged her to where there was a baseball bat. I grabbed the bat and threw her down on the ground. "all the best people are crazy" i said. "you are fucking crazy" she yelled. I swatted at her head to hear a crack from it. "you broke my skull" she screamed in pain. Im shocked she wasnt knocked out. "hmmm you always said you could buy anything sine your so rich i wonder can you buy your own life back" i said. "what!" she yelled. "you heard me" i said. I swatted at her head and heard another crack. I kept swating at her head till i finally heard that one sound i loved, a pop. I looked down to see her brain showing. I finally snapped out of it and looked at my hands. I gasped wanting to cry. I took another life. I wasnt only crying i was laughing and i couldnt stop.  I looked to the forest that was right next to my school. No one can ever see me again. I ran to the forest entering. I ran and ran and ran until i found a house. Weird the forest is nice but what a weird place to live. I knocked on the doors. I heard some footsteps coming to the door. The door opened and a guy with no face opened the door. "hello child we were expecting you" the man said. "ummm if you dont mind me asking whats your name? i asked. "oh not at all i slender and dont worry your the only one who was even bothered to see if it was ok everyone else was like whats your name" he said. I walked in and saw the place was huge. I saw a few people in here. "hello creepypasta we have a new person here today and her name is (Y/N)" slender said.

Troy's p.O.V

Shit she is in slender dome. Zolgo wont be happy about this. I went into zolgo palace and went to his thrown. "Zolgo we have some bad newz" i told him. "what is it my child" lord Zalgo said. Zolgo is like a father to me he lets anyone without question but sometimes there is a price. But i told him about (Y/N) and he was pleased because she has a family history of people who lived here. And if we can get her on our side and brain wash her i can make it where she wants me and only me and she can defeat Slender and then Jeff. I smirked at this knowing that i was getting my doll back. 

(Y/N) P.O.V

I sat down at the couch. Everyone already introduced themselves to me. I cant believe where i got my self at. Oh no i forgot about josh. I got up in  hurry and went outside. I ran to town and at the bus. I told him to meet me here. I waited until i saw a figure running my way and i knew it was josh. "(Y/N) are you ok you said that you had some bad news for me" josh said. "i-i cant see you no more i did something and ill be living far away from you im s-sorry" i said. I wanted to cry but i couldnt. I ran away from him and back into the woods. I ran the slender's mansion and ran inside and ran to my room and shut it.

(ok so if people start asking when is the smut coming in well im kinda making this semi realistic so sorry you don have sex the day you first meet back up sorry)