school

(Y/N) P.O.V

god i hate school. And not to mention i have to ride the bus and those stupid kids will hit on me again. I walked down to the bus stop and saw 2 boys. i didnt know they took the bus iv never seen them. "hey my name is (Y/N) nice to to meet you two" i said. "hey my name is lio thats my brother jeff sorry about him he is shy" he said. "oh its fine im shy as well but i decided why not try and make friends you guys aint annoying unlike all the other kids around here" i said. "i know how that feels" i heard jeff say. Then they showed up. "what do you guys want this time" i said to the "big" three. "oh i would be here for you babe but there are to newbies that may nead to know the rules around here" troy said. "troy give them a break there new around here if you havnt figured that out" i said. He just shoved me aside and went to them. "hey since you tow are new around here ill give you the rules and be nice im try and those 2 are keith and randy and well you may not know but you have to pay us to get on the bus" troy said. God he is pissing me off. "no" jeff said. "what was that" troy said angry. wow the only people who had the guts to say no to him were me and him. "i said no you ont own the bus its free to ride so kids can get an education" jeff said. Lio had his wallet out because he as about to pay them just to get rid of them. "jeff lets just give them some money so they will leave" lio said. "no lio they have to know that they cant just take money from people" jeff said. "oh really" troy said taking lio's wallet. "hey give that back" jeff said. "haha make me" thats set jeff off he grabbed his brothers wallet from troy and gave it back to lio just to have a knife pulled out on him. "Give it back or else ill stab you"troy said. Jeff grabbed his wrist and broke it causing troy to scream in pain and ropp the knife. I ran over to the knife and grabbed it giving it to jeff. Randy git his knife out and jeff stabbed randy in the shoulder. He took his knife away from him after breaking his wrist to. keith brang out his knife to as well and ran at jeff with it. for a fatty he sure could run. he was gonna stab jeff anil jeff stabbed him right in the shoulder causing keith to dropp down. The bus was coming and the bus driver saw the boys laying there in blood. he caleld the ambulence and police and me lio and jeff ran to school. Once we got to school rumers were already being spread about what happeed. "do you think jeff really beat all them up" one kid said. "no he looks to weak to do that" and more and more things were being said. W just shook it off and went with out day. Me jeff and lio finally got home after the day and we all did our homework. I heard a police siren outside and looked out my window and saw a police car and a police officer at jeffs house door. "hello miss woods we believe your son was invloved in a stabbing incident that left 3 boys left with broken wrist and stab wounds" the police officer said. "jeff is this true> jeff mom said mot believeing that her son was capable of stabbing 3 boys. I knew troy and them would make up a lie to do this. They have never gotten in trouble because they are really good liars and the stabbing helped in there case. I wanted to tell the police officer what happened but my mom told me to stay in my room. The police officer took lio and not jeff away. The police officer then came to my door. "hello may we please talk to miss (Y/N) please" the officer said. "yes of cours (Y/N) there is a police officer here for you" my mom said. God was i lucky that billy wasnt here right now. I went down the steps and met the police officer. "yes officer how can i help you" i said. "the boys over there say that you saw what happened and thqat your a wines and was involved in it as well can you tell me your side of the story" the police officer asked. "yes ok so it all happened when we were just waiting at the bus stop so we could catch the bus for school. When we were just minding our own business i saw troy keith and randy coming up to us i walked over to them and asked them if they could leave us alone because they pick on kids all the time asking for there money because to them you had to pay them to ride the bus"i was saying until my mother interrupted me. "wait you mean your ex troy i never liked him in the first place for this exact reason" she said. "but like i was saying i never really had to pay because i was dating one of them at one point but broke it off with him because he tried to do something to me i didnt like and well he tried anyway but then he took his brothers wallet because lio was gonna pay them just so they could leave us alone but jeff took his wallet and told him no and then he took back lio's wallet from troy who got mad about it and then troy and them all brought out knifes and jeff broke there wrist getting them away from them so none of them could get stabbed and he tabbed them because they attacked him one by one i was shocked he managed to fight troy without being stabbed once" i told them. "alright thank you miss (Y/N) this side of the story can help lio get out of trouble bye" then the officer left. I ran towards jeff's house and hugged jeff because i saw him crying. "jeff you will be o-ok i pr-promise"i said starting to cry. I cant believe this is happening. " i know i just cant believe that hey would lie just to stay out of trouble so now lio got arested standing up for me making them think he was the one who caused all them by handling a knife why did he do it i should be in the police car not him" jeff said hugging me tighter crying in my shoulder. "jeff dont say that lio knew what he was getting himself into when he was doing that im sure he wouldnt want to see you this sad thanks to my side of the story there gonna use it to help him out" i said. "th-thank you for b-being here f-f-f-for me (Y/N) th-thank you" jeff said no longer rying maybe a couple of extra left over tears coming out. "no problem im always here for you jeff"

jeff the killer x reader smut storyOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara