Moving

Jeff P.O.V

this was before he went insane

"Jeff we need to go the moving van is here" My mother called. "coming mother" i said. today we were moving into a new town dont know what its called. I put on my normal white hoodie and headed down and stood by my brother lio. "alright guys get in the car" she said.  I wasnt in the mood to move iv neaver made friends in my life but i just hated moving i got to meet more annoying ass people. I got in the car next to lio as usual and we drove off to our new house. We finally made it to the new house and i got out the car. I walked inside the house and saw it empty white walls. hard woods floors and a big living room. ill check out the rest later. "jeff, lio go find you bedrooms stay off the master bedroom though" my mom said. I walked up the steps into the top floor. I saw 4 rooms up here. I saw 2 on one side and 2 on the other. i went to the first one and opened it to find a bathroom. well at least if i have to use the restroom i know where it is now. i walked to the next room and saw a bedroom not the master though. i picked this room because it was the first i saw. but wait there is another and this one is small. i went to the other one and found the master. i went to the other room and found it this one was bigger then the other by far. i picked this room and walked inside. i saw a window and opened it and looked out of it. WHen i looked out i saw a girl in her room. Well lets hope these kids aint annoying. I walked back down and helped bring in the boxes from the moving van. "hey jeff which room did you pick" my brother said. people think im the older brother or me and lio are twins but he is older. "i picked the one facing the street see the window is open" i said pointing at the open window. "nice pick" he said. WE settled down and started to unpack our things. I heard the door bell ring and the door open knowing my mom opened the door i didnt even bother. "hello my name is(fuck forgot her name ill just make one up) brittney this is my son billy he is having a birthday party soon and we woiuld like to invite you" she said. That boy hasnt even hit his teens yet let alone puberty. "sure we would love to go" my mom said. oh god i really dont want to go. "wanderful alright bye" then they left. God i know to go to a birthday party now. 

(Y/N) P.O.V

the new nabors finally came. I walked out of my room and saw my mom walking over there with my younger brother billy (didnt expect that did ya!). He is having a birthday party soon which i was not looking forward to. I walked outside and walked by my mom side. "hello my name is (Y/N) do you by anycahne have any children?" i asked. "yes actually my son jeff and his older brother lio" she said. "how old are they" i asked. i was getting bored not having anybody to hangout with thats my age. "oh they are 13 and 14" she said. thank god in 13 as well. "thats nice im 13 as well maybe me and your 2 sons will be good friends" i said then walked back into my house. This is gonna be interesting.

(sorry if its so short im trying not a lot of ideas)